corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Electrical help needed

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Electrical help needed
leeshez

User status: Offline
   5th Sep 03 at 05:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On tuesday the drivers side light bulb had blown so i thought i would change it later. That night i was going to work i noticed that the back drivers light and number plate light had gone out blown fuse so wednesday i changed the bulb it was well burn,t and the fuse sorted i thought but this mornin i noticed that it had happened again. Does any one have any ideas on how and why. Thanks Lee.
Juha GSi

5th Sep 03 at 07:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have you measured your battery voltage when engine is running? i had it almost 15V should be like 12.5V,and dont know name of the part wich they changed, but it keeps the altenator in limits, so it dont let it go like 15V. it think it might be blown.

wait until some one else explains...
greengoddess

5th Sep 03 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could be shorting out on a wire somewhere, have you connected anything to your lights wiring (high level brake light, foglights etc). check connections to lights and make sure no water is getting near connections as this will blow fuses every time.
leeshez

5th Sep 03 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers i have driving lights on that side but been ok for about 18 months i will look though

New Poll