corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » My new DVD and Screen

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My new DVD and Screen
Ryan L

User status: Offline
24th Aug 03 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello everyone, just recieved my new 7.2" screen and DVD player for car, just querying some questions i got bout power side of things.

Basically both units are supplied with 12v cigarette lighters but i don't wanna plug them into my cigarette lighter due to lack of space, and want everything to look neat and tidy, so was wondering if they could be cut off and connected directly to the battery (with appropriate fuses dunno what size though). If anyone could tell me if this is a good idea would be most appreciated.
Ryan L

24th Aug 03 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Please help
Paul H

24th Aug 03 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah you can connect direct to battery but i would connect it to ignition so that you havn't got power going to it all the time.
broster
Premium Member

24th Aug 03 at 17:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also if u take the ciggy lighter fing apart, they sometimes have fuses in so that will tell u fuse that u need!

New Poll