corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » foglight wiring/indicator wiring & bulb wattage

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author foglight wiring/indicator wiring & bulb wattage
BigSte

User status: Offline
21st Aug 03 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a set of Morettes and dont have the indicators for them so I was wondering if I could wire my indicators into some foglights.
I'm wanting to wire my indicator into the fogs and change the bulb for an orange one, will I be able to do this. Also, does any1 know what wattage the foglight bulbs are because if I'm to do this they need to be about 23watts.
help would be greatly appreciated
BigSte

User status: Offline
21st Aug 03 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

New Poll