corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Lexus lights outline.

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Lexus lights outline.
boyracer2002

User status: Offline
16th Mar 04 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by penfold82
quote:
Originally posted by boyracer2002

Yeah im just spraying over the top of the silver bit so its colour coded was gonna do whole lights but for the flip u got to paint it black then flip over top and it wouldnt have worked as no light can get through black :Lol:

Can i ask what way youre doin this mate? I'm a bit muddled about the primer since its glass i'm sprayin rather than the good old plastic. eek.

charz.
dunno if were on bout the same thing on the outside of the new lexus lights with the black background there's a silver trim which looks shite on my motor so im painting over the silver so its flip but will still have most of light clear as usual - that make sense to u? - dont to me
dan_sri

16th Mar 04 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i like the black surround ones!!
penfold82

17th Mar 04 at 00:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by penfold82
quote:

Yeah im just spraying over the top of the silver bit so its colour coded was gonna do whole lights but for the flip u got to paint it black then flip over top and it wouldnt have worked as no light can get through black :Lol:

Can i ask what way youre doin this mate? I'm a bit muddled about the primer since its glass i'm sprayin rather than the good old plastic. eek.

charz.
dunno if were on bout the same thing on the outside of the new lexus lights with the black background there's a silver trim which looks shite on my motor so im painting over the silver so its flip but will still have most of light clear as usual - that make sense to u? - dont to me

So basically u mean that u sprayed the equivalent to the black bits on mine?

AdiSRI

17th Mar 04 at 00:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When you buy them is htere any way to tell if u get black surround ones or not? Can u get the black ones with a black surround?
L330wnz

17th Mar 04 at 08:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have the black outlines ones on my silver corsa and I fink it looks the mutts nuts...especially at night!
dan_sri

17th Mar 04 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i suppose if you went to the shop you could check and wee if they are blck or silver, but i ordered mine off the net, i personally really like the black ones.
penfold82

17th Mar 04 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dan_sri
i suppose if you went to the shop you could check and wee if they are blck or silver, but i ordered mine off the net, i personally really like the black ones.

Your lucky tho, u have a lovely whitemotor. Mine is the horrible hateful flame red. Black ones would look the badgers on a white car.
dan_sri

17th Mar 04 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ye i think it makes them stand out alittle more, im sure they look good on red though!?:boggle
http://www.corsasport.co.uk/carimages/949/p1010009.jpg
Korsa

17th Mar 04 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if your that bothered about it do what the guy said above.... mask off the main part of the light and spray the edges.....

you could even do like a fade effect(if you know what i mean) so it looks like the bodycolour fades into the light housing

just a thought

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll