corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Interior Colour Coding

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Interior Colour Coding
r8cr

User status: Offline
   5th Aug 03 at 06:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What are the best products to use for the primer and sealer if i were to use a vaux paint for the colour coat??
StuartGee

5th Aug 03 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Use a plastic primer, normal primer doesn't flex as much and could give a crap finish some time down the road. I used Halfords plastic primer, paint and lacquer, although not too happy with the colour matching on my exterior door handles tbh. Might look better once have given car a good going over with the Maguiers my dad just bought for his jag.
BigSte

5th Aug 03 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used Vauxhall primer £5.99 for a big can then I buy vaux paint which is about £6 for a little tin and u also get the laquer with that.
See my garage for the interior parts. I also did my Morettes myself with vauxhall paint and arent quite exact but then again my car is 7 years old n the paint is brand new.
interior paint work looks good tho

New Poll