corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » where can i get door pods?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author where can i get door pods?
carl moffatt

User status: Offline
29th Jul 03 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im having trouble finding door pods for my front componants, can anyone help?
bluecorsaSXi

29th Jul 03 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what size components have you got?
all that you can buy from a store are speaker adapter rings which space the speaker away from the door, still using the standard door pods!
Fear

29th Jul 03 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You cant buy any door pods for corsas(not that im aware)!!!

Im affraid its a DIY or ICE Shop area, DIY will be fun and save you loads of cash but hard if you dont know what your doing!!!

An ICE shop will charge around £300 for making and fitting and trimming door pods!!!!!
Rob

30th Jul 03 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im looking into starting an ice business on the side so if you tell me wot you want etc I will try and knock up a design as I would like some door pods ! I will see wot I can come up with!

rob!

New Poll