corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » how much am i looking at all in for corsa fibreglass door pods?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author how much am i looking at all in for corsa fibreglass door pods?
mentalcorsa

User status: Offline
6th Dec 03 at 00:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have some 16cm infinty kappa 16cm components and want to make some fibre glass door pods for them what materials do i need and how much will the cost in total? cheers chris ps i want to do the door pods myself
AdiSRI

6th Dec 03 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wont cost much m8. U just need fibreglass mat and resin and some top stop to smooth it off.
Then paint or material to trim it when done.
Main trouble is time as it takes a lot to get it right. Im doing my car over chrimbo holidays so i'll post pics.
MJ

6th Dec 03 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have just finished my door pods for my alpine 17cm and it has taken about a week. i didnt use fibre glass i just used mesh and then body filler

New Poll