corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Does anybody have that old tutorial for modifying the mechanical deadlocks?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Does anybody have that old tutorial for modifying the mechanical deadlocks?
Stuey

User status: Offline
25th Jul 03 at 03:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I remember a fair while back somebody had successfully altered their deadlock mechanism so that when used with an aftermarket central locking system, the doors would deadlock using the remote key fob. Does anybody still have access to the "How To" instructions that were posted up on this? Or do you know who it was that did the conversion? I'm keen to have a crack at it on my new TR astra. I know for a fact that none of the Australian aftermarket alarms have a feature that can be hooked up to the deadlock, so a custom job is the only option.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,
Stuart.

[Edited on 25-07-2003 by Stuey]
Rob H

User status: Offline
25th Jul 03 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive tried searching load sof places for this, and havent seen a guide for it . Let me know if you do find one though

New Poll