corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Neons

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Neons
chris_uk
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Jul 03 at 14:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Now i have neons under my footwells. my tutorial here>> http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=76897

i thought about changing the MFD to green and put more interior neons go make the inside glow like in 2 fast 2 furious, what do people think to this idea and were would you put the other neons and which ones would you use?

Cheers UK_Sky
chris_uk
Premium Member

8th Jul 03 at 15:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

notmuch interest in this topic i take it.

On another note does the Corsa C have any places were you can put in extra switches or buttons etc. i just wondered were i would put the switch for the underground neons
Kris TD

8th Jul 03 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im planning on putting some more 6" tubes under the front seats so it lights up the back too
put some in the front footwells a couple of weeks ago, look nice
chris_uk
Premium Member

8th Jul 03 at 16:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wat colour did u use and how are you gunna wire them up. are you just gunna splice them into the original ones?

New Poll