corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Been doing my new install (pics inside)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Been doing my new install (pics inside)
LoudandProud

User status: Offline
17th Jul 03 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im hoping to make the inside section of the install reflective and mount a neon under the bit where the boot lock is so that it lights up the subs and the amp , there is method in my madness
Ben
Banned

17th Jul 03 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fcuking hell this turned into a big fcukoff argument!

plz stick to the subject

yes it will look alot better when carpet has been added along with otherthings , neons do look good in an install especially when theres perspex about the install!

vibrio
Banned

17th Jul 03 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B
quote:
Originally posted by vibrio

I'm confused why would you need neons in a ICE install. you don;t see them when your listening and driving.

U dont, but at shows and cruises, neons, if fitted correctly and not too many, can make an ice install look very smart and effective, esp as most cruises are at night.

I do mena smart though, and not like the neons u see under the cars ( i HATE being able to see the actual neons under teh cars )

and would said neons strob in time with the music
Tommy

17th Jul 03 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Daimo i feel i need to encourage u to wank more, it might stop cancer
LoudandProud

17th Jul 03 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well neways any other comments etc as this is the first full boot install i have done so all comments are welcome ( i guess )

[Edited on 17-07-2003 by LoudandProud]
TOMAS

17th Jul 03 at 15:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not bad for a first boot install BUT if you get into I.C.E properly then in years to come you will look back and realise how boring straight edges and bare MDF actally is and that 'MAC' aint that much of a 'big guy' in the world of ICE.
LoudandProud

17th Jul 03 at 23:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by TOMAS
bare MDF actally is and that 'MAC' aint that much of a 'big guy' in the world of ICE.

im yet to cover it so wont be bare mdf also the amp runs 2 x 220w rms and it was on offer for half price at the time n cost £100 which was fine by me as i didnt have much spare ££ after the work done on the corsa, i wont bother upgrading much on these sounds cos when i get my new car ill get new sounds

[Edited on 17-07-2003 by LoudandProud]
Drew
Banned

17th Jul 03 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by TOMAS
Not bad for a first boot install BUT if you get into I.C.E properly then in years to come you will look back and realise how boring straight edges and bare MDF actally is and that 'MAC' aint that much of a 'big guy' in the world of ICE.

also - its not mdf
Drew
Banned

17th Jul 03 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well the top and the back behind amp is - the sub boxes aint -
Ned

17th Jul 03 at 23:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LoudandProud
i know its not the best one about but i thought id do a new one as my old one was a shite fit from the corsa to the nova all it needs now is to be covered

U got a nova after a corsa?

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Been doing my new install (pics inside) 23 database queries in 0.0088720 seconds