corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Rear headrests

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rear headrests
Black Corsa SRi

User status: Offline
29th Jun 03 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How do i know if my car can have rear head rests? I've been told something about mounts inside the seat fame or something? but i not 100% wat i'm looking for. Its just i've heard horror stories of wat happens when people crash anf they've done a bad rear headrest conversion, such as head rest poles comin through the seat into the rear passenger etc.

Cheers

Rob
djlee_dj

29th Jun 03 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you feel / press down thro the materiakl you may feel plastic thro the material , they will be a bit down - so feel / push hard .............. this is to my knowledge how you know ............. if not you can get the plastic 'holders' from vaxual probably ....... you can from nissan anyway
Black Corsa SRi

29th Jun 03 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers

New Poll