corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » CORSA C REAR HEADRESTS=FOGLIGHT GRILLE

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CORSA C REAR HEADRESTS=FOGLIGHT GRILLE
calidus

User status: Offline
9th Jul 03 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey peeps, I got some black corsa C rear headrests, 3 of em,and i got a front bumper panel to fit foglites for a corsa C- open to offers on all parts, would really like some corsa b rear headrests tho :-)
chris_uk
Premium Member

9th Jul 03 at 11:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i only have a corsa C i took my rear headrests off and there in my cupboard. wats the difference between the b's and the c's headrests?
calidus

9th Jul 03 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont know mate- I got corsa C ones, and I dunno if theyll fit my car so Im sellin em
chris_uk
Premium Member

9th Jul 03 at 13:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im sellin mine 2.. dunno how much to charge for em tho.. any idea wat are you selling yours for?
calidus

11th Jul 03 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aint got a clue mate! Id just swap em for some corsa B ones or Im open to offers or swaps
Gucci

11th Jul 03 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What car are they out of, i'm after some out of a corsa C sri, if they're the same how much roughly?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » CORSA C REAR HEADRESTS=FOGLIGHT GRILLE 23 database queries in 0.0101800 seconds