corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » rear speaker help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author rear speaker help
daiashthomas

User status: Offline
20th Jun 03 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aint had any help yet on saxosports.whatever
so thought i'd ask here
need instructions for replacing rear speakers in my westcoast
step by step if poss. or even any links that could tell me
cheers ppl
toger13

User status: Offline
21st Jun 03 at 07:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oright mate u from ssc too lol

erm this is just from my head though mate as i havent got my vts get but i have done 2 before

first you take the parcle shelf out thenremove the plastic knob things off the the seat lock then i think there is a few screws in the plastic pannles at each side then you open your rear windows and pull up the seal this is quite tight do this at the bottom and up the rear cos you need to move the the whithe quarter pannle covers abit then from memory you just have to pull it but not too hard it is all cliped in with ten silly clips mate you dont needto take them out properly you just bend them till you can get the screw driver in there are 2 screws and you will need 10cm speakers if your putting some better ones in mate.

i hope that made sence cos i was up town till 4 and ime working at half eight lol

New Poll