corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Just done something stupid!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just done something stupid!
Flower of Scotland

User status: Offline
17th Jun 03 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I need advice! I just bought a black nearside door mirror from e-bay for my corsa, which is red! I thought the mirrors were sprayed red, but Ive just discovered that they're red plastic! Is it possible to get the black mirror sprayed or am I better off re-selling it and buying a red one?
Cheers.
+Laura+
Rich-

17th Jun 03 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, you should be able to get it sprayed no problems, probably even do a good enough job with a spray can if you prep it ok.

You sure its red plastic? I'm thought most manufactuers only supplied them in black/plastic colour ready for painting, although some do supply them ready painted.

Rich
sxi16vjoe

17th Jun 03 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes it can be sprayed
moddedcorsa

17th Jun 03 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yip, should b no prob gettin it sprayed. If u do it ureself it will only be a tenner or so for paint etc. shure a bodyshop wouldnt charge much 4 it, if u can afford it i would get the rest of the car colour coded at the same time.
Flower of Scotland

17th Jun 03 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, Im certain its red plastic! Cause its a special edition corsa, the mirrors were always red, I just knocked the passenger side one off! They do come black as standard from vauxhall though.

I am eventually going to get it colour coded, but Im a poor student so it'll have to wait!
Thanks for the advice!
+Laura+

New Poll