corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » When a wheel company............

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author When a wheel company............
Red_SXi

User status: Offline
9th Jun 03 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When a wheel company stops making a certain model of wheel, does that then mean that you can't get the wheel ever again?

I am after some 16's or 17's, but i don't want to get into the situation if i need one i can't get one.

Are any wheel companies good for still stocking old stock ?
IntaCepta

User status: Offline
10th Jun 03 at 01:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bttt
need to know this too

New Poll