corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Richest families?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Richest families?
eyeopen
Banned

User status: Offline
11th Jan 16 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very interesting read, I don't go by official richlists, I believe the richest have trillions not billions!

Even going by official richest list for example the Waltons, ones who own Walmart, they split their wealth few years ago so you find few of them in official rich list however if they didn't divide this their family would officially be worth over 100 billion. Now if this can be amassed by a family one bloodline in a couple generations why cant families amass a trillion in couple hundred years?

I found it an interesting read as some familiar names pop up, but always thought if we knew the real richest powerfullest, the companies they owned would be known to us already.

http://www.therichest.com/rich-list/most-influential/10-of-the-most-powerful-families-in-the-world/?view=all
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

11th Jan 16 at 13:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you seem obsessed with people who have money

also wrong section!
Jason x
Premium Member

11th Jan 16 at 13:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very interesting indeed
--ToM--

11th Jan 16 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wonder if they would be interest in knowing about the secret menus on there swish motors.
eyeopen
Banned

11th Jan 16 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
you seem obsessed with people who have money

also wrong section!

Not really, I woke up from this fake world a few years ago although being born into a masonic family I was always kept in the dark to real workings of world as I was never initiated into it, so guess like people like to know the world there in I wanted to find the truth, of everything, god, the world, who rules the world spirituality etc.

An as I'm not binded by fear to keep my mouth shut like every one else I know, I can freely talk about the world as it is, spirituality, NWO etc.

I think its weird how people find it ok to study history, politics, business, but once people bring up the true history, the true leaders of the world and the true richest people, its some how wrong.

djgritt
Premium Member

11th Jan 16 at 18:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You sound like a fucking nutter.
Marc

11th Jan 16 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jason x
Very interesting indeed

Marc

11th Jan 16 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by eyeopen
Not really, I woke up from this fake world a few years ago although being born into a masonic family

Must be good to have a trade in the family.
eyeopen
Banned

11th Jan 16 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by djgritt
You sound like a fucking nutter.

sorry, I didn't realise your all masons, lol.

I don't mean to be rude, but there are 3 types of people in this world.

1 those whom know of the real world like me and are against the evil rule, eg illuminati, masonry, New world order fake terrorism etc and aren't apart of it in any shape of form or binded by fear like most of you probably are to tell the truth. Honestly Guys you have high level Masons then you have High level non masons, I'm the highest level non mason youl ever meet. I don't have no fear and am so high level am being attacked by masonry/illuminati Its honestly no joke, you should have respect for me that I am not too ashamed or scared to say this out loud.

2 Masons, which includes every one I know more less and all my family dead or alive, whom know all the above But are binded by fear and lie that's any of this even exist. Eg I'm guessing you guys. I mean you guys talk of terrorism like its real, however all terrorists are Masons and are fake and masonry is controlled by illuminati so your all apart of the same club are you not?

3 genuine retarded people or people that are living in the middle of know where and actually have no resources, internet and know nothing of the above. But in this world know one gets to this age and not know of or heard of third eye, masonry, illuminati, New world order.

Sorry if this comes out wrong as u can imagine this evil attacks me when I speak out about them, so I'm filled with evil at mo. But no am 100% honest.

me, I can spot masons, masons fear me I mean how much would I have to know, how good would I have to be and how much could I change this world if illuminati is attacking me?

eyeopen
Banned

11th Jan 16 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
quote:
Not really, I woke up from this fake world a few years ago although being born into a masonic family

oh you mean the third eye? lol, it would be if masons wernt too scared of acting upon what they feel, know and can pick up on.

A true spiritual person acts upon their feelings. no offense but this is how illuminati made man heartless, masonry = people whom can tell how some one is feeling but doesn't do nothing about it

[Edited on 11-01-2016 by eyeopen]
taylorboosh

11th Jan 16 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
quote:

Tickled me
--ToM--

11th Jan 16 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you a virgin?
Ben G

11th Jan 16 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You said there are 3 types of people in the terrorist thread. That makes 6 types of people so far...

Also, research the Rothschild family.

[Edited on 11-01-2016 by Ben G]
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

11th Jan 16 at 19:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm none of those?
Nic Barnes

11th Jan 16 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm a muthafuckin hustler
Marc

11th Jan 16 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did you laugh whilst typing that Nic?
Nic Barnes

11th Jan 16 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't laugh.
Marc

11th Jan 16 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you like that bloke that had the stroke and now can't have bad thoughts?

But in reverse?
Ben G

11th Jan 16 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He's just another dude that's stumbled across the Internet and now type's his weird as fuck weed thoughts.
eyeopen
Banned

11th Jan 16 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by --ToM--
Are you a virgin?

yes, already answered this before, lol

taylorboosh

11th Jan 16 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont doubt it
eyeopen
Banned

11th Jan 16 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
You said there are 3 types of people in the terrorist thread. That makes 6 types of people so far...

Also, research the Rothschild family.

[Edited on 11-01-2016 by Ben G]

its the same as this, but yes this is truth though. no offense.

But like I said every one knows these things, those whom pretend they don't are masons, although some do speak truth, people I meet in person work me out so don't bother hiding their truth or world truths from me.

as for Rothschilds I know all about them. No offense but when it comes this stuff I think I know a lot more than you guys. Your basic masons, I'm on a different leve.

eyeopen
Banned

11th Jan 16 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
I'm none of those?

its impossible
eyeopen
Banned

11th Jan 16 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
He's just another dude that's stumbled across the Internet and now type's his weird as fuck weed thoughts.

I'm high level, lol, but yeh think its funny when people say this, but even funnier that it comes from masons, which means its a double bluff. The only people that would be quiet about this stuff is Masons, or people whom are scared of masons and not masons but if that were true theyd know of the masons, lol.
--ToM--

11th Jan 16 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's a mason

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Richest families? 22 database queries in 0.0155411 seconds