corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Richest families?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Richest families?
Marc

User status: Offline
11th Jan 16 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Say masons one more time.
eyeopen
Banned

11th Jan 16 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why?
eyeopen
Banned

11th Jan 16 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by --ToM--
What's a mason

I love this, its so funny, the only kind of person that says this is a mason. Or disabled people whom aint normal, if every thing considered.

My family hide being masons, so even after all I told them they pretend not to know what masons are, illuminati, new world order, third eye etc. but Ive already told them so they should know at least a little.

as for masonry and illuminati no way can you get to this age and never heard of them. I mean do you even watch top gear? always mentioned on there.

Also Third eye, who wouldn't want psychic powers? better health, hearing, more energy? Better mind power memory intelligence imagination? every one but masons.

Like I said I'm way above, basic masons cant touch me, no offense.

I mean I could ask you guys to research the things I said and youl still make out as you don't know havnt heard any of it.

Aaron

11th Jan 16 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nutter....absolute nutter.
Robin
Premium Member

11th Jan 16 at 22:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jambo

11th Jan 16 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

never go full mason.
3CorsaMeal

11th Jan 16 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know what she means. Is all the same masons in here.
Ian
Site Administrator

12th Jan 16 at 00:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
Say masons one more time.

GB123
Premium Member

12th Jan 16 at 13:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you reckon these masons will turn you to stone?
Jambo

12th Jan 16 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice to see a bit of disabled discrimination too form an enlightened third eye open kind of chap.
Marc

12th Jan 16 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think he needs to stop talking about his cock to be honest.
eyeopen
Banned

12th Jan 16 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GB123
Do you reckon these masons will turn you to stone?

I'm ready to die, hence un stoppable, unmasonable and invinsible to them and their lies, attacks.

and soon as I die, this demonic thing will run from me, but If I can I will destroy all evil in this world I can as soon as I'm out this vessel I will no longer be limited by it!

Only people like me can stop this NWO, make the world a truly better place. Make every one healthy, happy, no more poisoning water, food, medicine,

Imagine a court where only those guilty are put in prison, how would this world become?
eyeopen
Banned

12th Jan 16 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
Nice to see a bit of disabled discrimination too form an enlightened third eye open kind of chap.

Sorry but every one I grew up around and my family are masons, I don't hate them, I still love my family. I don't hate you guys either.

I have the power to see past your fears, binding you to not speak out truth but lie.

I don't hate you guys. after all the stuff you threw at me before the masonic truths, you should know, I'm not hating, I'm here to make you guys understand.
spencer88

12th Jan 16 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by eyeopen
quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
He's just another dude that's stumbled across the Internet and now type's his weird as fuck weed thoughts.

I'm high level, lol, but yeh think its funny when people say this, but even funnier that it comes from masons, which means its a double bluff. The only people that would be quiet about this stuff is Masons, or people whom are scared of masons and not masons but if that were true theyd know of the masons, lol.

Did you rank up like on Call of Duty?

eyeopen
Banned

12th Jan 16 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I do have like lots of degress, Reiki Master being one(three degrees!)

I determine my own rank, Id say I'm equivalent to a 33rd degree Master Mason.

[Edited on 12-01-2016 by eyeopen]
Jambo

12th Jan 16 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Sorry but every one I grew up around and my family are masons, I don't hate them, I still love my family. I don't hate you guys either.

I have the power to see past your fears, binding you to not speak out truth but lie.

I don't hate you guys. after all the stuff you threw at me before the masonic truths, you should know, I'm not hating, I'm here to make you guys understand.

Apologies, I must have missed the part you explained this obsession with the word masons. Care to elaborate?

When did anyone say they hated anyone?

When did anyone say they feared anything?

Nobody has thrown anything at you other than seeking to understand what the bollocks you are chirping on about, are you even sure of the words you are writing? I do not mean to be rude, but you seem to be casting aspersions that we are all idiots and fearful, blind, robots to some daft NWO/Illuminati conspiracy theory without actually providing any shred of evidence, source, explanation, justification or coherent argument.

Nobody is hating you, you are just talking tripe to people with a modicum of intelligence and thus, they are questioning things. So if you wish to spread love and educate in the manor you seem to enjoy, feel free to explain your theory in detail and provide evidence (not in the form of weed fuelled YouTube videos)

Then people will respond to you accordingly.
Baskey

12th Jan 16 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm a mason.

[Edited on 12-01-2016 by Baskey]
spencer88

12th Jan 16 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I do have like lots of degress, Reiki Master being one(three degrees!)

I determine my own rank, Id say I'm equivalent to a 33rd degree Master Mason.

[Edited on 12-01-2016 by eyeopen]

They the same as honorary degrees? In that you do fuck all to get them?
Marc

12th Jan 16 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by spencer88
Did you rank up like on Call of Duty?

I reckon it was more like Fallout 3. Bet he got the animal friend perk, not like anyone else will want to associate with him.
Nic Barnes

12th Jan 16 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's ojc.
eyeopen
Banned

12th Jan 16 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
quote:

Apologies, I must have missed the part you explained this obsession with the word masons. Care to elaborate?

When did anyone say they hated anyone?

When did anyone say they feared anything?

Nobody has thrown anything at you other than seeking to understand what the bollocks you are chirping on about, are you even sure of the words you are writing? I do not mean to be rude, but you seem to be casting aspersions that we are all idiots and fearful, blind, robots to some daft NWO/Illuminati conspiracy theory without actually providing any shred of evidence, source, explanation, justification or coherent argument.

Nobody is hating you, you are just talking tripe to people with a modicum of intelligence and thus, they are questioning things. So if you wish to spread love and educate in the manor you seem to enjoy, feel free to explain your theory in detail and provide evidence (not in the form of weed fuelled YouTube videos)

Then people will respond to you accordingly.

Starting a thread about terrorism, doing what illuminati masonry told you to do, pretending terrorism is real, when I know none of you are stupid enough to actually believe it, calling me crazy for saying the truth.

eyeopen
Banned

12th Jan 16 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Baskey
I'm a mason.

[Edited on 12-01-2016 by Baskey]

I'm prity sure you all are, if not 99%

know one in this world actually believes in terrorism, doesn't know new world order is fact, or know of illuminati families etc. or third eye spirituality for that matter.

I actually know all the handsigns too, lol. just havnt worked out the combinations yet, but ill get there, then il post it all over the internet, lol.

IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

12th Jan 16 at 18:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you really need to go see a doctor before you do yourself/kid/others serious harm
Jambo

12th Jan 16 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So you didn't actually answer any of my questions then

The kid killed in Syria (white) being a "terrorist" who was from High Wycombe is from my Mrs Town and school she knows him and his mum, can confirm that it is indeed real I'm afraid.

Do you perhaps like to use psychoactive Narcotics?
eyeopen
Banned

12th Jan 16 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
you really need to go see a doctor before you do yourself/kid/others serious harm

The truth is you didn't realise people like me could exist, did you?

Ive pretended to be a mason to get what I want in the past, lol.

But honestly its one way to take it down, BOOM every one knows masonic hand signs. grand fuck up! lol

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Richest families? 22 database queries in 0.0137830 seconds