corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Decent HIDs?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Decent HIDs?
pow
Premium Member

User status: Offline
11th Jan 16 at 10:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is there such thing? I want to fit some to the Alfa, the standard headlights are just shocking and borderline dangerous.

I had a cheap China special kit that I fitted to one headlight at the weekend and it lasted 30 seconds. Fitted to one headlight, switched the ignition on and it worked, then locked and unlocked the car (the headlights come on then) and the bulb blew.

They're H7's and I need the shorter bulb.

Thanks
Jason x
Premium Member

11th Jan 16 at 12:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Heard a few people say HID direct are good, not got them myself yet though.. Also looking for some but ideally a bit cheaper.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

11th Jan 16 at 13:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got some from ebay. cant remember the brand but they were pretty cheap and have been fine for me

New Poll