corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » HIDs Messing Up My Radio

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author HIDs Messing Up My Radio
KiZZER

User status: Offline
18th Jan 13 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just got myself some brand new 6000w HIDs fitted in the other night

Is there any reason why I turn my HIDs on & the radio goes all fuzzy? Like its not tuned in, soon as I turn the HIDs back off it returns to normal state, I can hear the radio perfectly fine then im guessing its messing up the frequency or something?

New Poll