corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Kids...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Kids...
Aaron

User status: Offline
28th Dec 15 at 07:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

32, been with Mrs 6 years, married her 1 month ago. We both don't want children...and hopefully never will. We like doing our own thing when and where we want.
Gary
Premium Member

28th Dec 15 at 08:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you take babies on holidays I hold a deep hatred toward you. Nothing more annoying than been trapped on a plane with kids screaming!
Aaron

28th Dec 15 at 09:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck yes. I just did 6 flights around the US, and there was a little cunt on each flight apart from the one to bring us home
DaveyLC

28th Dec 15 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Our whole purpose of being is to procreate.. If us responsible people don't join in the Country will be filled with the sort of scum you see on Channel 5 shows.
Cavey

28th Dec 15 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
If you take babies on holidays I hold a deep hatred toward you. Nothing more annoying than been trapped on a plane with kids screaming!

That's just shit parenting. Took our daughter for the first time when she was 1 and a half and she was brilliant throughout. Been on a few flights with her and she's never been a problem

I was 29 when we had her, always said I wanted a kid before 30. We were planning 1 more. But that doesn't seem likely at the moment. But I'm happy with just the one. She's brilliant and the best thing I've ever done. It's tough and expensive. But great to see her grow up knowing you've created it
taylorboosh

28th Dec 15 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Depends how long the flight is - its not easy sometimes when a child is tired or bored, ears popping ect it depends....

A lot of people entertain their children with tablets and what not on a plane, id say that is bad parenting....

My child is used to playing with toys
antnee

28th Dec 15 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im just about to turn 25, getting married in May, then we are planning to have kids in around 3 years time. This still allows us to go and do some of the travelling we want to do. I want to have kids while I am young, my parents were 37 and 44 when I was born and I think I missed out on some stuff with them being that bit older
Ronson

28th Dec 15 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
Our whole purpose of being is to procreate.. If us responsible people don't join in the Country will be filled with the sort of scum you see on Channel 5 shows.

If you beleive the facebook video (must be real its on facebook) europe will be mostly a muslim state in 40 years or something as they have 12 kids per family yet most native europeans have 2.

So all the people in here saying love my kids etc, in about 15 years they'll have all converted to islam and probably wont love you infidels anymore.

Allahu Akbar!
taylorboosh

28th Dec 15 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He never once mentioned muslims....

I think he means the jobless / moraless fucktards in the uk
Ronson

28th Dec 15 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know and I wasn't saying muslims are scum or insulting them at all, I just meant what I said nothing more.
taylorboosh

28th Dec 15 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Racist
Colin

29th Dec 15 at 07:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't mind kids, my kids that is, other people's kids can fuck right off!

Can't stand other parents either!!

Kids can be as expensive or inexpensive as you want.

We have loads of what we had before apart from spare time. Being a parent makes me question what I actually done with all that slack time before they came along...really not a lot.
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

29th Dec 15 at 07:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

27 my boy is due in Feb. Partner is 31
DaveyLC

29th Dec 15 at 09:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ronson
quote:

If you beleive the facebook video (must be real its on facebook) europe will be mostly a muslim state in 40 years or something as they have 12 kids per family yet most native europeans have 2.

So all the people in here saying love my kids etc, in about 15 years they'll have all converted to islam and probably wont love you infidels anymore.

Allahu Akbar!

Unsure if you're trolling or genuinely that ignorant?
MarkM

29th Dec 15 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

31 when I had my daughter. Perfect age tbh because as someone mentioned earlier they take a lot of energy looking after them. BUT they are worth it. She amazes me everyday learning new things and developing.
chris_uk
Premium Member

29th Dec 15 at 11:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by taylorboosh
Sophie is 3 and has been abroad 3 times, elliot is 4 months and has been once....

I would not be going on a long haul flight, and just be prepared for a holiday where you cant go out and get pissed or spend all day chilled out at the pool

it aint much of a holiday then is it.
taylorboosh

29th Dec 15 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol its fun in different ways, just dont expect to relax
MatthewR

29th Dec 15 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im 32, i have a 3 year old boy and my mrs is pregnant again, both were not planned and i was abit of a boyo before becomming a dad, i wouldnt have it any other way now and the best and most significant thing to ever happen to me in my life
Ronson

29th Dec 15 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ronson
quote:

Allahu Akbar!

Unsure if you're trolling or genuinely that ignorant?

Unsure if you're genuinely that stupid you didn't read my post correctly, or just trolling.
MarkM

29th Dec 15 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The general day to day cost of them isn't bad. The killers are the period over maternity when the Mrs isn't on full pay and the childcare for nursery. We've signed our daughter up to private school to begin in the nursery year in 2017 as the cost of nursery childcare is similar so we won't miss it anyway. The cost of that monthly I could fund an M4 but she's worth it and if it means it gives her the best possible chance to do well so be it.
taylorboosh

29th Dec 15 at 23:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No offense but id rather my child learnt life skills at a normal school lol

I mean yea - education helps

But id rather a drive to do well... If you get me
Graham88

30th Dec 15 at 08:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had just turned 27 and now my boy is 3 & 1/2 months old. I love it. I never thought I'd adapt to it like I have, I sure do miss having so much spare time though, can be a pain when trying to leave Bluewater and he decides it's feeding time, so just sitting there waiting for him to finish his bottle, wouldnt change it for the world now and this is the uninteractive stage, it will only get better when I can proper play with him and he starts talking.
Nothing much changed to be honest finance wise. Money's tighter that's for sure, but we aren't stupid with it and if we haven't got it we don't spend it, it's not that hard. I know they get more expensive as they grow up but it's all worth it.
Steve
Premium Member

30th Dec 15 at 08:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Work in a private school. Spent 12 years previously working round state schools. Difference in education and general behaviour is night and day
taylorboosh

30th Dec 15 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So everyone at a public school is poorly behaved?
Steve
Premium Member

30th Dec 15 at 10:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not at all and not everyone in a private school is well behaved. But the general observations are certainly like that

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Kids... 22 database queries in 0.1055210 seconds