corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Its been a while..

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Its been a while..
Ian W

User status: Offline
22nd Jul 15 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by --ToM--
quote:
Originally posted by taylorboosh
Nope, just your definition of solid isnt as solid as most peoples

I didn't mot my cav if that's what your getting at, and I knew where it was crusty, you came kicked the tyres and bought it, no road test nothing. Who does that? Cheers though, did well out of that £150 origional investment.

I remember going with my mate to sell his A4, guy was meeting us at Lime Street station as he got the train down. Buyer walked up to the car said it looked mint, opened one rear door, lifted up the floor mat and went yeah all looks good and handed my mate 5.5k
taylorboosh

22nd Jul 15 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

I didn't mot my cav if that's what your getting at, and I knew where it was crusty, you came kicked the tyres and bought it, no road test nothing. Who does that? Cheers though, did well out of that £150 origional investment.

I was next to your house, id of just turned back if anything was wrong...

Yea - aside from all the times you posted how solid it was or bragged how you did it all properly.... Or the gsi you said was rock solid.... Or the time you were moaning about that kid on fb saying it was his old car and how you "built it from the ground up" - yet i had to replace two floor pans, weld the bulk head and weld the rear chassis leg.....

Yea the conversion you did was probably one of the best ive seen... But it wasnt solid - simple....

And your reciepts you gave me added up to a fair whack on their own - without the let or wheels....
--ToM--

22nd Jul 15 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian W
quote:
quote:

I remember going with my mate to sell his A4, guy was meeting us at Lime Street station as he got the train down. Buyer walked up to the car said it looked mint, opened one rear door, lifted up the floor mat and went yeah all looks good and handed my mate 5.5k

Lmao Iv sold loads of cars over the years, there's some right characters out there, it's crazy some of the shit they do, I went to view an Audi s3 few years back turned up to some dodgy estate straight away I had decided I didn't want it was tempted to just go home but thought I'd have a look anyway, then I'm met by 4 big Asians all gold chained and track suited up talking to me in broken English and each other in jibber jabber, cars described as mint etc untill I noticed the reg didn't match the tax disc reg so I did a hpi check whilst I was there vin didn't match either, said Id think about it and get back to him and thanks for his time, started kicking off for a deposit he's had loads of interest and all this dodgy car salesman chat, unbelievable.
taylorboosh

22nd Jul 15 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ian W
quote:
quote:

Lmao Iv sold loads of cars over the years, there's some right characters out there, it's crazy some of the shit they do, I went to view an Audi s3 few years back turned up to some dodgy estate straight away I had decided I didn't want it was tempted to just go home but thought I'd have a look anyway, then I'm met by 4 big Asians all gold chained and track suited up talking to me in broken English and each other in jibber jabber, cars described as mint etc untill I noticed the reg didn't match the tax disc reg so I did a hpi check whilst I was there vin didn't match either, said Id think about it and get back to him and thanks for his time, started kicking off for a deposit he's had loads of interest and all this dodgy car salesman chat, unbelievable.

Lets be honest, wasnt one of those deals was it? Normal estate, seeing th car run is enough to pretty much know the turbos ect isnt fucked or its not knocking. You had already told me the suspention had no travel and it needed new bottom arms... What would a test drive show me? Car was probably worth as much in bits regardless... All it needed was an f28
--ToM--

22nd Jul 15 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

I was next to your house, id of just turned back if anything was wrong...

Yea - aside from all the times you posted how solid it was or bragged how you did it all properly.... Or the gsi you said was rock solid.... Or the time you were moaning about that kid on fb saying it was his old car and how you "built it from the ground up" - yet i had to replace two floor pans, weld the bulk head and weld the rear chassis leg.....

Yea the conversion you did was probably one of the best ive seen... But it wasnt solid - simple....

And your reciepts you gave me added up to a fair whack on their own - without the let or wheels....

By gsi do you mean that shit grey one you bought? I took it as a part ex 4 or 5 years ago, ran it for 3 months max and sold it on, I didn't restore it so what's it got to do with me if a car I owned for 3 months and did nothing too is a fucking rot box 5 years later? absoloutely nothing.

The guy on Facebook sold the car to the guy I bought it off no tax no test rotten, guy I boggt it off didn't do anything with it didn't have time so I had it off him, did the work to it then he said "good to see its still looking the same as when I had it" or something along them lines, mad cunt. Was falling to bits, I could have gone mental with it but I won't spend more on a car than it's worth, as you can see the mechanical side of things is good, that's what I do, bodywork and welding was done as a favour by a mate for rebuilding his xjr motor for him. Not the best job in the world but presentable which is all the car warrented, most expensive thing on that car was the tyres and the clutch, the let I allready had.
--ToM--

22nd Jul 15 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And them ronals I snapped up a right bargain, 200 on eBay with balloon tyres I got £100 for back on eBay haha then got fleeced on a set of contis
taylorboosh

22nd Jul 15 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Already had doesnt mean its free in regards to the let - still £1k bare

And tbh the bodywork was quite good - the paint was to normal people but yea a car person on close inspection will pick faults - certainly passable

I made a profit on the grey gsi, even after telling johnny i was going to break it as it was worth more in parts, he asked what i thought id make and bought it - fair play to him - cant understand why ojc etc call him a messer as he 100% isnt

Yea the cav was a decent car that was rusty in the floor pans.... The kid who bought it loves it - and i took a load off it - i didnt gain money bit im happy with what it went for

I probably couldve got more had i waited but meh i had no where to keep it

Anywho, not sure why were bitching..... Probably because you tried to make me look like a mug with your m3 comments when you full well know how long it would take to do what jambo posted

johnny86
Premium Member

22nd Jul 15 at 20:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Already had doesnt mean its free in regards to the let - still £1k bare

And tbh the bodywork was quite good - the paint was to normal people but yea a car person on close inspection will pick faults - certainly passable

I made a profit on the grey gsi, even after telling johnny i was going to break it as it was worth more in parts, he asked what i thought id make and bought it - fair play to him - cant understand why ojc etc call him a messer as he 100% isnt

Yea the cav was a decent car that was rusty in the floor pans.... The kid who bought it loves it - and i took a load off it - i didnt gain money bit im happy with what it went for

I probably couldve got more had i waited but meh i had no where to keep it

Anywho, not sure why were bitching..... Probably because you tried to make me look like a mug with your m3 comments when you full well know how long it would take to do what jambo posted

Fuck Olli crowe he's a dying cunt.

I have messed a fee people about but was unintentional.

Get over it.

Why the fuck you 2 botching
taylorboosh

22nd Jul 15 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hes being a dick about m3s
--ToM--

22nd Jul 15 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i am not being a dick

[Edited on 22-07-2015 by --ToM--]
taylorboosh

22nd Jul 15 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hahah are
taylorboosh

22nd Jul 15 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did i tell you lee houston messaged me trying to buy cav, day after i sold
--ToM--

22nd Jul 15 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ahahahahhahahahahahahha no fucking way? What for a Mars bar?
johnny86
Premium Member

22nd Jul 15 at 21:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lovers tiff.
--ToM--

22nd Jul 15 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck that Johnny, lee Houston tried to buy my cav, this is epic, I need more details
johnny86
Premium Member

22nd Jul 15 at 21:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who is Lee Houston. Was rotten anyway..
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

22nd Jul 15 at 21:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by johnny86
quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
Its "his" you fucking moron

I love winding you up

no you're just retarded
--ToM--

22nd Jul 15 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some kid lad local to me, works in halfords, bulb fitting technician, makes nic barnes look rich don't know how he planned on affording the cav hang on
--ToM--

22nd Jul 15 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

taylorboosh

22nd Jul 15 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hahah well wait a sec
taylorboosh

22nd Jul 15 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

--ToM--

22nd Jul 15 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Went the bank to get a £250 loan to buy an xe motor off me for his corsa b and they told him no, what makes him think they would give him 4 bags haha
taylorboosh

22nd Jul 15 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hahaha cant say i know the kid, thought he must of been your pal
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

22nd Jul 15 at 21:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to work with Grant
--ToM--

22nd Jul 15 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was, got sick of him sending me links to every Vauxhall listed on eBay day in day out, threw a hissy fit when he asked me what I thought he should do with his corsa b and I told him to scrap it, not spoke since,

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Its been a while.. 22 database queries in 0.1070168 seconds