corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Motorbike day.

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Motorbike day.
ARD1

User status: Offline
24th Jul 15 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so would you rather big lumps of metal stuck to the bike like on car? not practical on the tank etc or on the fearing. Brakes are painted metal letters on the callipers so would still say brembo just in silver. The suspension and wheels could be removed but came as standard on the bike
Balling
Premium Member

24th Jul 15 at 13:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, badges on cars look horrible as well.

Ben G

24th Jul 15 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Jesus, didnt realise a veyron was that quick!

A road going car with 1000bhp was never going to be slow If anything that just shows the immense speeds the RR is capable of. Bearing in mind one can be had for much less than five figures, it is mind boggling how fast it is.

It's a supersport aswell which is about 1200bhp Impressive from the bike. Think i'd rather crash the veyron than fall off the bike though
Dee25790

25th Jul 15 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baza31
Looks nice that Gary.

What sort of man gets told by his bird he can't have a bike? I would imagine the same type that hands over his wage and gets given an allowance.

The type that has a bird that earns her own wage, cooks my tea and sucks my dick willingly.

No point stressing her out I do enough risky sports without gettin on a bike for some dickhead to put me back on hospital
Eck
Premium Member

26th Jul 15 at 01:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Looks nice that Gary.

What sort of man gets told by his bird he can't have a bike? I would imagine the same type that hands over his wage and gets given an allowance.

I'm not allowed one for safety reasons. I've got a toddler and a week old baby and I am weak willed when it comes to power and noise. I'd be dead in a fortnight.
flybikeslee

27th Jul 15 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine went last night, 1000 hunt goes on
taylorboosh

27th Jul 15 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
Looks nice that Gary.

I'm not allowed one for safety reasons. I've got a toddler and a week old baby and I am weak willed when it comes to power and noise. I'd be dead in a fortnight.

Same they're too dangerous
MikeF86

27th Jul 15 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bullshit are they too dangerous. Token saying for people who have never ridden a bike. I felt the same, the honest answer is the first I rode it, I probably did 90 max and it scared the shit out of me. You don't just hop on and wring its neck! However cool it looks to say you couldn't be trusted etc etc.
taylorboosh

27th Jul 15 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Except I've had a few bikes...
MikeF86

27th Jul 15 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok pal.....
MikeF86

27th Jul 15 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That bag of shite RS125 don't count.
taylorboosh

27th Jul 15 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not a bike then?
MikeF86

27th Jul 15 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not a proper bike, the likes of which we are talking about, no!
taylorboosh

27th Jul 15 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still quite capable of killing you....
MikeF86

27th Jul 15 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok pal.......
taylorboosh

27th Jul 15 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So they aren't?
MikeF86

27th Jul 15 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Weak willed when it comes to noise and power....
Rode an RS125....

Don't really go together. Whenever I've spoken to non bikers, I always get the same remark 'if I had one I'd kill myself, blah blah'. That's bullshit.
Dee25790

27th Jul 15 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've ridden motorbikes since I was ten but I've ridden very little on the road. When I had my accident it wasn't my fault and I was extremely lucky not to have been killed. Truth is I spent a night in hospital after some chest x rays and hobbled out the next afternoon, after a week in bed I was almost normal again, I was doing small rides on a courtesy bike.

Point I'm making is this. it doesn't matter how careful you are, they're dangerous. I say this because you can ride as defensively as you like some fucker will always cut you up, pull out, not see you.. And bang your dead or maimed.

I think I'm asking for trouble getting a road bike because I would kill myself, I'm not saying that because I'm trying to be hard. I'm saying it because I've ridden enough bikes if you went out and bought me a half decent powerful bike first thing I'm doing is putting the front wheel in the air, second thing am takin it up the m58 to try and max it.
flybikeslee

1st Aug 15 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary

New bus. But quick like.

snap..just bought one
flybikeslee

1st Aug 15 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[Edited on 01-08-2015 by flybikeslee]
Eck
Premium Member

1st Aug 15 at 18:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MikeF86
Bullshit are they too dangerous. Token saying for people who have never ridden a bike. I felt the same, the honest answer is the first I rode it, I probably did 90 max and it scared the shit out of me. You don't just hop on and wring its neck! However cool it looks to say you couldn't be trusted etc etc.

Who are you to tell us how we would behave on a bike? You've just said you took it to 90mph the first time you rode it, yet bikes aren't dangerous? That is insta death if anything went wrong. Spare your preachy bullshit for someone else.
Russ

1st Aug 15 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had a bike.. was dangerous as fuck

it's good fun though
Eck
Premium Member

1st Aug 15 at 18:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MikeF86
ok pal.......

So if John was going 60mph, and someone pulled out on him, there's not a good chance he'd die? I should have read the rest of your replies before I wrote the above, as I would have just ignored it for you being a jumped up clown.
MikeF86

1st Aug 15 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Someone pulling out on you is different to trying to give it the big one with 'couldn't trust myself.'. The truth is probably you ain't ballsy enough to get on one in the first place. Not saying they aren't dangerous, just fed of always getiting the same old bullshit of people trying too hard.
Gary
Premium Member

1st Aug 15 at 20:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by flybikeslee

[Edited on 01-08-2015 by flybikeslee]

Nice. Looks well in white. Plans?

My next job is to do away with the exhaust valve/flap thing. It's far too quiet. That will have to do till I can spank 550quid on a yoshi can

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Motorbike day. 23 database queries in 0.1047890 seconds