corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » rant

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author rant
ShEp

User status: Offline
6th May 15 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
quote:
Originally posted by ShEp
quote:
Originally posted by Ian W
I just find it hard to believe that anyone having a little fun in there car late at night, accidentally crashing in to a bus stop would stick around, report it to the police and council and be willing to get raped by the council for god knows how much

I know we all have to pay for it somewhere along the line but the idea that you would go the the police station to hand yourself in if you got away with it I find hard to stomach.

The reality is, nobody would, not Steve, not DaveyLC, nor NicBarnes.

You fail to see the difference between making a mistake then covering it up and being proud of that mistake or showing ZERO remorse..

Johnny is exhibiting a borderline personality disorder.

It wasn't him who posted the thread and pics in the first place, and pretty sure I remember him saying he was a tit.

I had this years ago on here, when I got caught speeding, posted the thread up and got flamed, I just lol'd at it, Johnny's biggest mistake is taking to heart what anyone thinks on here.
Jason x
Premium Member

6th May 15 at 12:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Of course if he hit someone it would be different, but he didn't and he wasn't even driving during the day.

And the police, fire brigade, NHS Etc are there to be used by everyone so that example is not the same as mine.

People who use bus stops don't pay road tax.. Why? Because they don't use the road. So if us (the tax payers) don't use buses as we have vehicles and pay road tax why should we pay for bus shelters.

[Edited on 06-05-2015 by Jason x]
Nic Barnes

6th May 15 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jason x
Of course if he hit someone it would be different, but he didn't and he wasn't even driving during the day.

And the police, fire brigade, NHS Etc are there to be used by everyone so that example is not the same as mine.

People who use bus stops don't pay road tax.. Why? Because they don't use the road. So if us (the tax payers) don't use buses as we have vehicles and pay road tax why should we pay for bus shelters.

you do realise that the bus company pays the road tax, which is then priced accordingly in with the fare, so realistically, the bus passengers are paying the tax to use the roads.
Nic Barnes

6th May 15 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

out of interest

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bmw-M5-E60-/141649448554?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item20faf70e6a

isnt that the reg of the one he allegedly owns/crashed?
A1EX

6th May 15 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im pretty sure the bus service is there to be used by everyone aswell, i've paid road tax and used the bus at the same time, and what do buses drive on.....the road

too slow

[Edited on 06-05-2015 by A1EX]
Ian W

6th May 15 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
I just find it hard to believe that anyone having a little fun in there car late at night, accidentally crashing in to a bus stop would stick around, report it to the police and council and be willing to get raped by the council for god knows how much

I know we all have to pay for it somewhere along the line but the idea that you would go the the police station to hand yourself in if you got away with it I find hard to stomach.

You fail to see the difference between making a mistake then covering it up and being proud of that mistake or showing ZERO remorse..

Fair enough but he never posted the pictures and I'm pretty sure he has not said anything other than he was driving a car that he couldn't handle and it was 100% his fault?
johnny86
Premium Member

6th May 15 at 12:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I do work and I do pay tax. All I'm trying to say is get off my back I've never done anything to any of you lot and you act like complete dicks.
johnny86
Premium Member

6th May 15 at 12:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No my reg is m5 pxb
johnny86
Premium Member

6th May 15 at 12:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

It wasn't him who posted the thread and pics in the first place, and pretty sure I remember him saying he was a tit.

I had this years ago on here, when I got caught speeding, posted the thread up and got flamed, I just lol'd at it, Johnny's biggest mistake is taking to heart what anyone thinks on here.

Cheers mate I know what your saying but fuck me it gets annoying I comment on anything and it starts again
Jason x
Premium Member

6th May 15 at 12:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your all missing the point.

It doesn't matter whether the bus fair includes bus road tax, bus fuel and bus service they aren't paying car road tax as they don't use cars.

Why should the tax payer cover there bus shelters when they don't use them in the same why there's no reason for bus users to pay car road tax. Anyway this is getting off the point.

Nic Barnes

6th May 15 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by johnny86
No my reg is m5 pxb
ok, just wondered as the pics were upside down
Nic Barnes

6th May 15 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

It doesn't matter whether the bus fair includes bus road tax, bus fuel and bus service they aren't paying car road tax as they don't use cars.

Why should the tax payer cover there bus shelters when they don't use them in the same why there's no reason for bus users to pay car road tax. Anyway this is getting off the point.

and people like you can vote. fuckin bonkers.
DaveyLC

6th May 15 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Are you ACTUALLY FOR REAL???

You do realise how society works???
ShEp

6th May 15 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nic your starting to sound obsessed, surely your not trawling ebay looking for m5's to see if his is for sale are you?

And Johnny, best to rise above it, same happened to me, it doesnt have a bearing on your life, and if these guys want to spend theirs trying to persuade other users that you're a nob, let them.
Nic Barnes

6th May 15 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Nic your starting to sound obsessed, surely your not trawling ebay looking for m5's to see if his is for sale are you?

And Johnny, best to rise above it, same happened to me, it doesnt have a bearing on your life, and if these guys want to spend theirs trying to persuade other users that you're a nob, let them.
genuinely no, i look at m5s for sale most days as i want to buy one.
johnny86
Premium Member

6th May 15 at 12:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wait til I start my corsa thread in a minute
johnny86
Premium Member

6th May 15 at 12:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
quote:

Sell ya mine cheap
A1EX

6th May 15 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

The tax payers should cover THEIR bus shelters because its a PUBLIC service moron!!!
Nic Barnes

6th May 15 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by johnny86
quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
quote:

Sell ya mine cheap
i dont think you can sell something you dont own
johnny86
Premium Member

6th May 15 at 13:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll bet you £100 it's mine. I'll happily drive to Scotland to collect it. Send me your number I'll send pics of documents over now.
Neo

6th May 15 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

My missus hit a lamppost, I reported it. Anyone who doesn't is a cunt.
Nic Barnes

6th May 15 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

being honest, i couldn't afford £100.
Generation

6th May 15 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You do realise road tax isn't for the roads..
A1EX

6th May 15 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its for cars and vehicles used on roads and not for the roads themselves
Jason x
Premium Member

6th May 15 at 13:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And people who use the bus don't pay it so forgive me for not caring about there bus stops.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » rant 22 database queries in 0.2250140 seconds