corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » rant

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author rant
Ellis

User status: Offline
6th May 15 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
quote:
Originally posted by Jason x
Who cares about bus stops anyway I'm sure the people who get the bus are still able to get the bus.

It doesn't affect me as I drive a car so I don't care

Do you think the magic bus stop fairy comes around and says "Alas, I spy a withered and spoiled bus shelter. Let me use my magic fairy dust to fix it"..

No, the local authority has to dig into its pockets and stump up the cash.. Now where do you think that cash comes from? Probably not tag wearing C**TS like Johnny but no doubt the poor tax paying bastards he has to share his town with.

+1

Saved me typing. Thanks.
ShEp

6th May 15 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
No but he didnt stick around to sort it out did he

You didn't hand yourself in for nobbing an underage bird either...?
ShEp

6th May 15 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not sure I give a toss either way tbh, it's just the holier than thou attitude of some of the people on here is hilarious.
DaveyLC

6th May 15 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ShEp
quote:
quote:
Your don't do yourself any favours, but I'm pretty sure everyone here lives 100% by the law

The 'odd' misdemeanour doesn't really compare to blatant destruction of public property.

Blatant destruction?

So he ploughed his new car into it on purpose now?

I assume you do understand the meaning of both words I typed?

Blatant as in OBVIOUS.

Destruction as in DAMAGED.

And who's fault would you suggest it was? Maybe we could blame BMW or how about even the person that sold Johnny the car?

[Edited on 06-05-2015 by DaveyLC]
DaveyLC

6th May 15 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

He probably wouldn't send photos to a mate bragging about it or post the photos on the internet either.
ShEp

6th May 15 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

He probably wouldn't send photos to a mate bragging about it or post the photos on the internet either.

Nic Barnes

6th May 15 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think johhny was involved in the accident. perhaps as a back seat passenger in an older boys flashier car. he then just pretended to own it to show off to his mate taylorboosh. its then got out of hand.
Steve
Premium Member

6th May 15 at 11:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Thats because it didnt happen, only in your head, perhaps it turned you on or something who knows
Steve
Premium Member

6th May 15 at 11:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I'm not sure I give a toss either way tbh, it's just the holier than thou attitude of some of the people on here is hilarious.

Its not a holier than thou attitude at all.

Noones having a go because hes sped a few times. Merely that he was a cunt to do that and drive off. Thats above and beyond little law breaking incidents that most people do.

So what you're saying is someone whos nicked a penny sweet from a shop has no right to condemn a man who breaks in to someones house and steals thousands of pounds worth of stuff? get real
Jason x
Premium Member

6th May 15 at 11:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't care who fixes the bus stop it's not my problem as I don't use it.

Would be different if he smashed into someone's property but it's just a bus stop, no one actually cares about it.
Nic Barnes

6th May 15 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Would be different if he smashed into someone's property but it's just a bus stop, no one actually cares about it.
as a tax payer, as i assume you work and dont just sell legal highs to kids for your pocket money, we pay for that bus shelter so if you want to video yourself ripping up some money to show us how much you dont care about the bus shelter, that would be cool.
Steve
Premium Member

6th May 15 at 12:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It is your problem as little incidents like this all add up and ultimately end up coming out of your taxes

I bet you hate uninsured drivers too? or is it ok for individuals to drive around uninsured because the individual cost is tiny to affect your policy premium much.
Steve
Premium Member

6th May 15 at 12:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The best part is, the intelligence level of the people arguing this is ok amount to "So you've never broken the speed limit" and "You fucked an underage girl"
Ellis

6th May 15 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Let's all just drive around and smash into bus shelters then if no one actually cares about them. Must not bash into the one at the bottom of my road thought because I use that one.

I'm looking forward to my drive home now. Might post some pictures of it online whilst I'm at it.

Ian W

6th May 15 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just find it hard to believe that anyone having a little fun in there car late at night, accidentally crashing in to a bus stop would stick around, report it to the police and council and be willing to get raped by the council for god knows how much

I know we all have to pay for it somewhere along the line but the idea that you would go the the police station to hand yourself in if you got away with it I find hard to stomach.

Edit - I know some people genuinely would hold there hands up but not everyone who has replied having a go at him I am sure

[Edited on 06-05-2015 by Ian W]
Jason x
Premium Member

6th May 15 at 12:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You made good points however it shouldn't be me or any other tax payer who pays for the bus stops as we don't use them.

It should be the bus users who pay for them, unless they want to pay my road tax and insurance that is.
ShEp

6th May 15 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian W
I just find it hard to believe that anyone having a little fun in there car late at night, accidentally crashing in to a bus stop would stick around, report it to the police and council and be willing to get raped by the council for god knows how much

I know we all have to pay for it somewhere along the line but the idea that you would go the the police station to hand yourself in if you got away with it I find hard to stomach.

The reality is, nobody would, not Steve, not DaveyLC, nor NicBarnes.
ShEp

6th May 15 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And before they jump in, I'm aware they probably wouldn't post it online either, but neither did Johnny
Nic Barnes

6th May 15 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
You made good points however it shouldn't be me or any other tax payer who pays for the bus stops as we don't use them.

It should be the bus users who pay for them, unless they want to pay my road tax and insurance that is.
i can see you are spamming
Ellis

6th May 15 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Are you serious?
spencer88

6th May 15 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Bet you'd care if your loved one was sat in it when he destroyed it.

If he was involved in a RTC or genuine road accident then fine, but to me it seems he was driving a bit like a tool in a car he didn't know and destroyed a bus stop.

A bus stop where kids could have been (ok, not late at night) or other people.

You guys agree with drink driving? Suppose it is ok as long as they don't hit anyone. Because that is essentially the same thing.

If you want to be a tool in a new car, go on a private bit of road or out in the country side where you will only hurt yourself
spencer88

6th May 15 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Can we insist that people who only use the police pay for them, the fire brigade, the NHS, local infrastructure, schools, street cleaners etc etc etc
DaveyLC

6th May 15 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
quote:

as a tax payer, as i assume you work and dont just sell legal highs to kids for your pocket money, we pay for that bus shelter so if you want to video yourself ripping up some money to show us how much you dont care about the bus shelter, that would be cool.

HEAD-LINE: Nic Barnes in DaveyLC agrees with him shocker!
Ellis

6th May 15 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by spencer88
quote:

Can we insist that people who only use the police pay for them, the fire brigade, the NHS, local infrastructure, schools, street cleaners etc etc etc

Where do I apply for my rebate? I only use one bus stop in my local area so must be entitled to some kind of refund on Council Tax for a start.
DaveyLC

6th May 15 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ian W

The reality is, nobody would, not Steve, not DaveyLC, nor NicBarnes.

You fail to see the difference between making a mistake then covering it up and being proud of that mistake or showing ZERO remorse..

Johnny is exhibiting a borderline personality disorder.

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » rant 22 database queries in 0.1138310 seconds