corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » rant

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author rant
johnny86
Premium Member

User status: Offline
6th May 15 at 00:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well thought I'd clear a few things up..

I paid £16,600 for my m5 when I crashed it it then cost me £3000 to repair. I'm not selling it anytime soon so this doesn't bother me. I wasn't driving like a dick when it crashed I wasn't used to the power and rwd lesson learnt. Won't be happening again.

I am also building a well specced corsa b c20let track car and have spent a lot of money on decent parts, this is a corsa forum so hopefully I'll make a thread.

I also own a corsa gsi I am restoring which I'm lending to a member for a month as he's cars busted and I'm a nice guy.

I have also bought the gsi from Taylorboosh which I ain't got a clue what I'm doing with yet.

I really don't know why people hate me so much I don't need to lie to any of you as we will probably never meet I understand I have a don't give a fuck attitude but does it bother you lot that much? Are your lives that boring that you come on here to cunt me off? I'm genuinely asking because it's getting so boring now.

So what I towed a car 250 miles, so what I crashed my car, so what I wheelie my bike. Concentrate on your own lives. I know everyone has an opinion but fuck me. Everyone I have met on here has actually said I'm alright lol.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

6th May 15 at 00:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hate you because no matter how many times you are told you still write he's instead of his

also - cool story bro

[Edited on 06-05-2015 by IvIarkgraham]
taylorboosh

6th May 15 at 02:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi
Mark.W

6th May 15 at 04:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only takes 1 to start then everyone jumps on the band wagon trying to look the clever cunt.

It's actually quite sad if someone feels the need to put someone down to make themselves feel better

[Edited on 06-05-2015 by Mark.W]
Steve
Premium Member

6th May 15 at 05:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cool story Bro. Perhaps reference this the next time you call me a paedophile on here
AndyCorsaSport

6th May 15 at 06:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There's a difference between opinions and facts though Steve. Fact is your a paedophile.
Steve
Premium Member

6th May 15 at 06:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also several facts here

Crashed an M5 into a bus stop, drove off
On a tag
Towed a car miles illegally

Plenty of facts, not opinions to call this guy a nob
AndyCorsaSport

6th May 15 at 06:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh no. Call the internet police and let them know?

I towed a car 40 miles home. Does that make me a baddie?
Nic Barnes

6th May 15 at 06:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's quite embarrassing that he has made this post imho. Lies to cover the lies.
johnny86
Premium Member

6th May 15 at 07:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
It's quite embarrassing that he has made this post imho. Lies to cover the lies.

Can you tell me a lie I've told
DaveyLC

6th May 15 at 07:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by johnny86
Well thought I'd clear a few things up..

I wasn't driving like a dick when it crashed I wasn't used to the power and rwd lesson learnt. Won't be happening again.

But you felt it wise to disable the DSC?

quote:
Originally posted by johnny86
I really don't know why people hate me so much I don't need to lie to any of you as we will probably never meet I understand I have a don't give a fuck attitude but does it bother you lot that much? Are your lives that boring that you come on here to cunt me off? I'm genuinely asking because it's getting so boring now.

Because you're the sort of moron that destroys public property or puts lives at risk and doesn't care or feel any remorse.. HTH..
DaveyLC

6th May 15 at 07:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm sure your local council keep a spare batch of bus shelters out the back just in-case some talentless oik destroys one.

[Edited on 06-05-2015 by DaveyLC]
Steve
Premium Member

6th May 15 at 07:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AndyCorsaSport
Oh no. Call the internet police and let them know?

I towed a car 40 miles home. Does that make me a baddie?

Same lame argument as the "so you've never broke the speed limit" one
Marc

6th May 15 at 07:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
I hate you because no matter how many times you are told you still right he's instead of his

also - cool story bro

Write. FFS.
Generation

6th May 15 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure what's wrong really, last thread was created for attention, and it got attention. Now this thread is created, it will also get attention.
nathy_87

6th May 15 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AndyCorsaSport
There's a difference between opinions and facts though Steve. Fact is your a paedophile.

Edit: As Mark said, it's everyone jumping on the bandwagon as they all do in any post. Personally I've not got a problem with you johnny, yes it was stupid towing a car all that way but just shows you've got bigger balls than me or anyone who had a moan at you for doing it in that way. As for the crash, big woop. I'm sure people have bumped a car in the car park and just drove off (using that as an example) and not gave two shits. Yes you probably should've reported it but fuck it, it's done now get over it.

[Edited on 06-05-2015 by nathy_87]
ShEp

6th May 15 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bandwagon.

Steve's opinion is irrelevant, he's a 30 (ODD) year old, with a 14 year old girlfriend, living at home with him mum, and would faint at the site of mud on his Landrover.

Your don't do yourself any favours, but I'm pretty sure everyone here lives 100% by the law
DaveyLC

6th May 15 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ShEp
Your don't do yourself any favours, but I'm pretty sure everyone here lives 100% by the law

The 'odd' misdemeanour doesn't really compare to blatant destruction of public property.
Nic Barnes

6th May 15 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Questions I have, bmw isn't registered in your name. There is no insurance on that vehicle in your name. Insurance proof you posted up was for a corsa.

Just seems very fishy, and false imho. If you've no reason to lie, why are you?
Jason x
Premium Member

6th May 15 at 11:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who cares about bus stops anyway I'm sure the people who get the bus are still able to get the bus.

It doesn't affect me as I drive a car so I don't care
nathy_87

6th May 15 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not taking sides however Nic,

How do you know its not registered? Not Insured? Might be saying it to look a big man?
DaveyLC

6th May 15 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jason x
Who cares about bus stops anyway I'm sure the people who get the bus are still able to get the bus.

It doesn't affect me as I drive a car so I don't care

Do you think the magic bus stop fairy comes around and says "Alas, I spy a withered and spoiled bus shelter. Let me use my magic fairy dust to fix it"..

No, the local authority has to dig into its pockets and stump up the cash.. Now where do you think that cash comes from? Probably not tag wearing C**TS like Johnny but no doubt the poor tax paying bastards he has to share his town with.
Steve
Premium Member

6th May 15 at 11:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its ok, because as long as others are doing 35 in 30, you can do what the fuck you want
ShEp

6th May 15 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
quote:
Originally posted by ShEp

The 'odd' misdemeanour doesn't really compare to blatant destruction of public property.

Blatant destruction?

So he ploughed his new car into it on purpose now?
Steve
Premium Member

6th May 15 at 11:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No but he didnt stick around to sort it out did he

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » rant 22 database queries in 0.1038301 seconds