corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Average price for fitting tyres

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Average price for fitting tyres
Ian W

User status: Offline
15th Apr 15 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I paid a local mobile guy to come to my house and fit mine. £15 a wheel for my 19's.

nathy_87

15th Apr 15 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stop being a stingy cunt and pay the £50
SteveoBC
Premium Member

15th Apr 15 at 15:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nathy_87

i am you bellend

was saying its a joke someone tried to charge me £78 as they put it "oh its because their 18's"
gazza808

16th Apr 15 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£5 a wheel fitting and balance is pretty much the standard price round here for a none chain tyre fitter
Nic Barnes

16th Apr 15 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when you think about it, even £10 ea tyre isnt really a lot of money. not when everyone on corsasport is so "internet" rich anyway.
Jambo

16th Apr 15 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
when you think about it, even £10 ea tyre isnt really a lot of money. not when everyone on corsasport is so "internet" rich anyway.

Doesn't matter Nic, they get it uber cheap. You'd be crazy to spend £10 a wheel, only idiots do.
Kyle T
Premium Member

16th Apr 15 at 12:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nathy_87

You wouldn't say that if you were getting tyres swapped over as often as I seem to be doing

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
gavin18787
Premium Member

16th Apr 15 at 12:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
Is that any tyres Stuart, or just ones you supply? If any, that is very cheap.

The back street type garages seem cheapest here. Cash in hand stuff

Ben my mate does it for 5 quid a tyre where he works if wheels are off the car. Maybe more if on car. Located in grays train station car park

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
antnee

16th Apr 15 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A few years back I asked a local rapid fit for a price of fitting tyres to wheels, which were off the car, I could leave them there all day and no old tyres to take off. They wanted £25 a corner, I then asked for a cash price and the bloke gave the same price, I told him to fuck off
Nic Barnes

16th Apr 15 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you asked a rapid fit. they are a main dealer and unless you know them wont do cash favours. id have told you to fuck off tbh for asking.
Fonz
Premium Member

17th Apr 15 at 11:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had a mate in the business and he was constantly annoyed i could get the tyres cheaper than him (Camskill) and only charged me £5/corner

I have struggled to find anywhere cheaper than £10...i did bargain with ATS once as i know a place that recycles the tyres so saved myself £1.50 a corner there for "environmental disposal" charge and it was only when i was 2 miles down the road did i notice they had kept the tyres anyway!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Average price for fitting tyres 23 database queries in 0.0132601 seconds