corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » BMW 530d m-sport lci Matt grey Arab wagon

New Poll
  <<  10    11    12    13    14    15    16  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BMW 530d m-sport lci Matt grey Arab wagon
l88fty
Premium Member

User status: Offline
11th Apr 15 at 16:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by --ToM--
Yeah they mist instead of squirt normally in all in favour of a good squirter but when it comes to washer jets I like a misting

Apparently there a direct replacement don't know if they will fit a corsa but I'm sure with minimal modification they will there only £5 for genuine GM.

Cheers mate! That looks lovely mine needs s good polish to get rid of swirl marks still very red though as luckily it's power red not flame pink haha

This was the predecessor to the Corsa, when I moved into a new place it came with 2 garages and the ST wouldnt fit in either because it was a barge and living in the city we don't have driveways so it had to make way for the B.

LN Customs - Lincolnshires Award Winning Enthusiasts Motoring Club
Web:lncustoms.co.uk Email: Lofty (Club Manager) Tel: 07876220929
walshy_corsab

11th Apr 15 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They just push fit mate I have some on my van and the Meriva they are excellent haha seen you before in andys was gunna stop but was in a mad rush haha
--ToM--

11th Apr 15 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha sound, was getting my weekly dose of fish mate got another tank now so needs filling haha
walshy_corsab

12th Apr 15 at 09:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your mad mate I'm going to get rid of mine soon sick of it hahha takes up the whole room and the fish just fight non stop
--ToM--

12th Apr 15 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My house is too big mate she wants to fill random spaces and alcoves with furniture so I'm filling it with fish tanks before she does lmao mine had a big scrap yesterday ended up with a death lmao
--ToM--

13th Apr 15 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just fitted my misty washer jets, so much better than the others boss little £5 mod
Mark.W

13th Apr 15 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Iv had some of those siggy wash jets for nearly 2 years and there still sitting in the packets in the glove box can't be bothered to fit them
--ToM--

13th Apr 15 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha literally takes 2 mins pop old ones out new ones in no tools or parts removal required then you can drive round unnecessarily washing your screen like me haha
--ToM--

20th Apr 15 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

True to Vauxhall form it let me down yesterday! I'm away in Derby doing a course so brought the missus and the baby with me for a break and booked into a nice hotel for a few days, as per car drove spot on all the way here parked it up unloaded the boot got settled etc went to go out for some bits and boom, dead! Dadh lights going off their tits central locking radio etc all going nuts hazard lights too lol starter was clicking so put it down to battery quick Google search found the nearest euro car parts so grabbed a new battery this morning and all seems good so far will know for sure in the morning!

This was 7am this morning thankfully the hotel had s charger/jump starter although the car was so dead it wouldn't work I still had to push it across the car park lol

djgritt
Premium Member

20th Apr 15 at 21:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine did the same when the battery failed. Not had any issues like it since I put a new one in.
--ToM--

21st Apr 15 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine seems to be ok now thank god
--ToM--

25th Apr 15 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I ordered a set of eibach 20mm spacers all round and longer bolts because I do like vxr wheels but they sit too far in imo, got round to fitting the spacers today and happy with the results, needs a good wash and the suspension to settle from being jacked up and some even ground so I'll get some better piks when the weathers better but here we are

Before

After

djgritt
Premium Member

26th Apr 15 at 07:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice.
--ToM--

26th Apr 15 at 07:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks mate still selling yours?
djgritt
Premium Member

26th Apr 15 at 08:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Keeping it til Billing at the earliest, then will decide.

It's definitely becoming a commuter car though, my work role change is confirmed - 80 miles a day in it will be painful for a couple of months... Ha - we may move in the meantime though, which will drop that number, and help abit.
--ToM--

26th Apr 15 at 08:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Iv been doing 55 a day for the last 5 years lol actually since owning the vxr haven't found it that bad all depends on roads and if you can get a good run and not stop start traffic really, I had my last day there on Friday though and now I'll be doing no more than 10 miles a day so may sell up towards end of the year and get down thing even worse to run lol
--ToM--

27th Apr 15 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Better pictures now it's cleaned and settled as promised

Jambo

28th Apr 15 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was against the black wheels, but iin that shot above they do look really good.

Sell it to me when you're done please. S
BeetleGav

28th Apr 15 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I really like this but...... So many vectra taxis are red near mine I can't help compare
Ben G

28th Apr 15 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So much better with the spacers on. Good job.
--ToM--

28th Apr 15 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers for the nice comments lads!

Jambo everything's for sale for the right money

Gav mines no taxi haha I do get what you mean though it's only when u put a povo spec against a vxr you can tell the difference, the best way to have it in your face is buy an Arden one same with astras and corsas but there jsut common lol

--ToM--

1st May 15 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got these today

Ben G

1st May 15 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who wrapped them? Looks a terrible job. I'd have just gone for black paint.
Jambo

1st May 15 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Carbon sticky back plastic FTL
--ToM--

1st May 15 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some guy sells em on eBay they go for around £100 but I got these second hand for £30 the ones that were on it were black with no badges I have still got them, ultimately I want new wheels so not too fussed on getting these mint hence the rattle can refurb too lol

<<  10    11    12    13    14    15    16  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » BMW 530d m-sport lci Matt grey Arab wagon 24 database queries in 0.1040571 seconds