corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Another day, another Islamic atrocity...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Another day, another Islamic atrocity...
boylers11

User status: Offline
8th Jan 15 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I kind of agree with Robin in many respects here with regards to them stirring up trouble through their work. Whilst the 'normal' way for them to demonstrate disgust would have been to egg the building or at the most, brick a few windows, unfortunately, they are completely immoral and used the most violent/disgusting retaliation possible apart from Jokes about their Mothers, violence.

In saying that, if mocking something/someone was classed as inexcusable, the vast majority of comedians e.g. Frankly Boyle need to be shot by politicians, sportsmen, handicapped people etc, which obviously wouldn't be right, just like this situation.
GB123
Premium Member

9th Jan 15 at 00:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I do like Frankly Boyle, much better than Frankie imo.
SVM 286

9th Jan 15 at 07:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Butler
'In 2011, the satirical publication was firebombed after naming the Prophet Muhammad as its editor-in-chief'

SVM 286

9th Jan 15 at 07:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
Would you say murdering people is a good way of expressng your disgust?

Definitely effective/decisive.

One's disgust is 100% gonna get noticed.
baza31

9th Jan 15 at 08:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just read an article on DM and they hit the nail on the head.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2902762/This-freedom-killed-Little-little-piece-piece-LITTLEJOHN-State-cede-ground-terrorists-wake-Paris-massacre.html
Russ

9th Jan 15 at 08:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

daily mail
Gary
Premium Member

9th Jan 15 at 09:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Makes sense though
micra_pete
Premium Member

9th Jan 15 at 10:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My concern being a damn leftie is that we are only a few steps from becoming something we would rather not be.

We in the west - rightly or wrongly - have demonised an entire culture / religion / colour of people. One should note that we in the west are not completely free of responsibility of creating hostility toward us with or actions in the east over the past century - many more civilians have died as a direct result of our actions over there, than here.

Whilst I can understand a Afghan man fighting our soldiers who he feels are the aggressor / occupying force (most men on here would do the same) I cannot understand or fathom a man or culture that would murder on something so trivial as a comic or cartoon.

But, and for me this is a big one, in our recent history a country (Nazi Germany if you arent keeping up) demonised a race of people to the extent that their mass brutality, rape and murder was considered not only acceptable but encouraged - many of our ancestors died to fight this. We need to be careful that us as a generation aren't remembered in the same way as they are.

I personally believe that if a politial party called for the removal of all brown skins - through force or otherwise, without punishment - masses of people would be on the streets tonight doing it.

We also shouldn't be remembered as a generation who did nothing - what the solution is, I have no idea.
baza31

9th Jan 15 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They are worse than nazis though . They are not singling out a race or religion . It's literally everyone who they have an issue with . Of course the country can't just 'kick out' or stereotype a certain culture as it's not fair for everyone to suffer because of these deluded idiots . What needs to happen is co operation between different cultures and integration for people to try get along. The thing is it's taken out of the everyday mans hands and the huge difference in cultures and beliefs clash . What we should be doing is all pulling together against these fucking idiots . I think that they should start by 1) giving no aid what so ever to any country out of the EU 2) stop flights or any other means of flying to or from these country's and 3) bring back public death sentences for murderers or people convicted of plotting any form of the atrocities that we are witnessing on a weekly basis .

The minority think that because or army is fighting 'their' people it's ok to retaliate in the way they are doing . Rather than realise that the army lads 1) don't want to be their risking their lives 2) don't want to kill good civilians and 3) are there for a reason to sort the country out and try restore some form of order to make life better for the people .

If these useless cunts had anything about them in the first place rather than having prehistoric beliefs and blinkered view then there would be no need for us to be in there.

I personally think it's all excuses . They thrive off the race card and any little thing they can shift the blame for their own wrong doings they will do. You don't see little Mary who lost her husband from the twin towers going and getting an ak47 and running into a mosque killing folk that had nothing to do with it or any decision on what happened .

I also don't really know what the best thing to do is but one way or another something must be done worldwide to stop the huge divide between people pretty sharpish
Gary
Premium Member

9th Jan 15 at 11:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

These people arnt as evolved as us. It's like trying to control monkeys.

You mention nazis been bad but if we'd let them the over I bet there'd be non of this shit going on now.
Balling
Premium Member

9th Jan 15 at 11:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
You mention nazis been bad but if we'd let them the over I bet there'd be non of this shit going on now.

Well that was a bold statement.

[Edited on 09-01-2015 by Balling]

Balling
Premium Member

9th Jan 15 at 11:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baza31
I think that they should start by 1) giving no aid what so ever to any country out of the EU 2) stop flights or any other means of flying to or from these country's and 3) bring back public death sentences for murderers or people convicted of plotting any form of the atrocities that we are witnessing on a weekly basis.
1) Oh yes, forcing the poor and needy into further poverty will solve everything. After all, countries who in the past have blocked out international aid for their people have a great track record of being functional.

2) Flights are literally the only means of flying.

3) Again, fantastic track record for capital punishment. Guaranteed to work.

The level of hypocrisy on display, when people think the solution to issues with underdeveloped nations is going back to middle age tactics is just beyond measure.

Gary
Premium Member

9th Jan 15 at 11:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Balling
quote:

Well that was a bold statement.

I'd be interested to know though.
Balling
Premium Member

9th Jan 15 at 11:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I'd be interested to know though.
There's still quite a few people alive who lived under the nazi regime who can tell you what it was like, including my grandmother as it happens.

The general opinion seems to be that it was pretty FUBAR.

Jambo

9th Jan 15 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pete you do realise Muslims aren't a race and a huge proportion of them are not brown.

Also, if you think it's anrace thing please find your nearest Sikh and ask them for their opinion as I gaurantee from personal experience it will be far more hate fuelled and violent than any white/Christian/sun readers will be
micra_pete
Premium Member

9th Jan 15 at 12:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
Pete you do realise Muslims aren't a race and a huge proportion of them are not brown.

Also, if you think it's anrace thing please find your nearest Sikh and ask them for their opinion as I gaurantee from personal experience it will be far more hate fuelled and violent than any white/Christian/sun readers will be

Fucking hell Jambo, you frustrate me sometimes.

My point was obviously missed on you. I am aware of this, my point was that the east is demonised so much that most people band them all in together.

We have a risk of being the nazis.

[Edited on 09-01-2015 by micra_pete]
Ben G

9th Jan 15 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a few Sikh mates and they absolutely hate Muslims. Obviously they don't make it public news in work as they'd be sacked.

Something to do with religious wars in the past.

Anyway, suspects have feen found but are in an industrial building apparently with a hostage.
Ben G

9th Jan 15 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Skynews reporting another shooting. Eastern side of Paris. Port something or other.
Jambo

9th Jan 15 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got the point about the Nazi's, but that is to me (UKIP aside) not likely to happen. At all.
GB123
Premium Member

9th Jan 15 at 13:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking hell, some complete morons on here.

The page started with a link to a Richard Littlejohn article and somehow managed to go even further downhill from there, which before now I didn't even think was possible.
Ben G

9th Jan 15 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So 2 more attacks, 1 confirmed at a kosher supermarket (Muslims hate everyone, it seems) and 1 possible at the trocadero wherever that is?
Ben G

9th Jan 15 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Trocadero a false alarm.
Ben G

9th Jan 15 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Explosions seen and heard at both places. The end?
Reecemac

9th Jan 15 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks like the 2 in the print works and 1 in the supermarket are all dead.
Jambo

9th Jan 15 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shame they were martyred and didn't get bummed in prison for the next 20 years.

First impressions on BBC says no hostages where harmed which is nice

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Another day, another Islamic atrocity... 23 database queries in 0.1933720 seconds