corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » declaring engine.

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author declaring engine.
johnny86
Premium Member

User status: Offline
30th Aug 14 at 06:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well what can I say. I put a c20xe in my corsa been driving around with it insured as a 1.2 and got pulled last night.

Well I got my car seized and got arrested for insurance fraud and tax fraud. I got no one to blame but myself for being too lazy to do it.

Thought I'd share this to cheer up some you cs tossers who don't like me.
SteveoBC
Premium Member

30th Aug 14 at 07:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

points aswell with that I assume?
johnny86
Premium Member

30th Aug 14 at 07:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I got 9 already I'm still coming trax in it
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

30th Aug 14 at 07:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by johnny86
Yeah I got 9 already I'm still coming trax in it

If you've got 9 you'll be loosing your licence. You won't be able to get the car unless it's insured properly.
taylorboosh

30th Aug 14 at 08:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also wont be able to get car back until engine is declared - so you can tax it correctly. Lmao I still don't understand why people take this risk - especially not when you already have 9 points
Ojc

30th Aug 14 at 08:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Full of shit.
taylorboosh

30th Aug 14 at 08:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who?
Ojc

30th Aug 14 at 08:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Johnny
taylorboosh

30th Aug 14 at 08:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well if he is we can still laugh at his wheel falling off m8
johnny86
Premium Member

30th Aug 14 at 08:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why am I full of shit why the fuck would I lie about me getting my car seized and getting arrested. When I'm home from work I will upload pics.

Ollie are you going trax?
Gary
Premium Member

30th Aug 14 at 08:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

banned! 8points for no.insurance. the compound fees will be more than the cars worth by the time you get it sorted!
SXI - Matt

30th Aug 14 at 08:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Might be stupid question but knowing the police lately how the fuck would they no what engine is in it??
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

30th Aug 14 at 08:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got caught once with a 2t instead of a 1.4. Didn't get arrested nor car impounded. Insurance was rang and I was still 3rd party insured
Gary
Premium Member

30th Aug 14 at 08:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SXI - Matt
Might be stupid question but knowing the police lately how the fuck would they no what engine is in it??

maybe, just maybe, the copper was into cars. it can.happen you know. with them being normal people and that.
alan-g-w

30th Aug 14 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by taylorboosh

Also wont be able to get car back until engine is declared - so you can tax it correctly. Lmao I still don't understand why people take this risk - especially not when you already have 9 points

I know why I took the risk - over the four years of owning the car I didn't crash it once and I saved myself about £4k. It would have literally been wasted money, anyone I hit would have been insured 3rd party anyway as VRS says.

Car insurance is the biggest form of extortion there is. I've got no regrets, prob would declare it now though if I was in the same situation - the cost to have it fully comp would make it actually worth it now since it'd be £400 legit instead of £1400.
Nic Barnes

30th Aug 14 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This smells like a spam banter crew thread pre planned on msn.
Generation

30th Aug 14 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it's true, no sympathy whatsoever. I've paid the extra on all my cars, and why should other people not have to. That aside, it's done and at least you've had the balls to admit it. How have you got 9 already?
Dom

30th Aug 14 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w

Don't see how you can excuse yourself for committing insurance fraud because you couldn't afford the insurance - common sense would suggest you wait 'til you could afford it
John

30th Aug 14 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This thread sounds legit.

Never understood why everyone thinks its OK to dodge proper insurance. Its expensive for everyone if you can't afford it you should have tried harder at school.
Nic Barnes

30th Aug 14 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or be shit at school and then sell drugs like most modified car owners do. Ghetto millionaires.
Jason x
Premium Member

30th Aug 14 at 13:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
This thread sounds legit.

Never understood why everyone thinks its OK to dodge proper insurance. Its expensive for everyone if you can't afford it you should have tried harder at school.

Just say you didn't know then it's fine
djgritt
Premium Member

30th Aug 14 at 14:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's not really hard to declare the changes...
Other than being tight with regards to the possible Insurance/Tax increases, I can't see why anyone wouldn't bother doing so on a Road car - it's not worth the risk.
carl roper

30th Aug 14 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's bullshit seems as he's selling the car on fb. Can't do that if it's been seized as in a compound. No sympathy for not declaring it. If you can't afford the insurance don't do the conversion
JordyCarter

30th Aug 14 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I heard that its a pain to get the conversion down properly as a 2.0 dont you have to get mechanics to authorise it or something?
Ben G

30th Aug 14 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JordyCarter
I heard that its a pain to get the conversion down properly as a 2.0 dont you have to get mechanics to authorise it or something?

Go to a dodgy garage and get them to write out a receipt on some headed paper for some monies?

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » declaring engine. 22 database queries in 0.1915369 seconds