corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Silicone hose kits?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Silicone hose kits?
jay.jay

User status: Offline
28th Aug 14 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where have people got theirs from? It's for a c20let b, the ones on ebay are ridiculously priced, some of them add nearly £10 just for 2 jubilee clips wtf

Primarily after the coolant kit in red, will get the rest at a later date
corsadonk
Premium Member

28th Aug 14 at 18:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Roose kits are the best on the market for Corsa's with engine conversion, cheaper hoses tend to be very thin and shit quality, maybe wait for a 2nd hand set to come up, if you are that worried about the price.
jay.jay

28th Aug 14 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's what I'm thinking of doing tbh, only place I've really looked is ebay for brand new ones, is there any other Motorsport type store online that perhaps sells them too but cheaper?
3CorsaMeal

29th Aug 14 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Roose are better than Samcos imo, i bought a full samco set and they didn't last as long as my standard hoses, pretty miffed tbh and Samco weren't interested to know. The hoses have split internally, i've had endless problems with leaks, replaced a couple with Roose stuff and they are much better.

About to buy a full Roose set now.
jay.jay

29th Aug 14 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aren't samco ones even more expensive than roose ones? Where are you getting yours from? I think I'm just gonna have to wait for a 2nd hand set to come up

New Poll