corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Official War on Islamic State Thread (formerly "Jeez, here we go again")

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Official War on Islamic State Thread (formerly "Jeez, here we go again")
p

User status: Offline
21st Aug 14 at 00:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If the cunts from this country want to fuck off to places like that I'll be extremely happy to shake their hand at Gatwick or Heathrow. Fact is, the more that go from here, the better, because the chances are they'll die.

And as some have said, unfortunately for whatever purpose, if you go to that part of the world, you're at risk. I still can't believe a Japanese fella took a trip to Iraq (or Iran) a fair few years ago, which ultimately le to his head being chopped off.

Also, can agree that as long as it stays over there that's fine, but unfortunately it's now not quite as easy as that given the cunts from here that have fucked off over there, and you have the problem of some of them potentially coming back.

I wish I was a kid again, never, ever did I hear of any of this kind of bullshit.
p

21st Aug 14 at 00:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
Where have you been the past 6 months? Islamic State are ISIS, the deluded cunts trying to take over Syria and Iraq and merge them.

Just watched the video on liveleak. They really are a complete set of morons who actually believe that their prehistoric actions will get them anywhere in the modern world.

I can't wait for the US to enter into a full blown war again just to rid the middle east of some of these Muslim cunts.

Islam is about peace, not aggression, terrorism and murder.

[Edited on 20-08-2014 by Ben G]

You sort of contradicted yourself, because clearly, Islam isn't solely about peace given what many of the cunts are doing.
p

21st Aug 14 at 00:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
You do realise the nut-job with the knife is BRITISH right?

Don't see how someone's nationality makes a difference if they decide to join a radical 'terrorist' group

Well it makes a huge problem/difference, given most of us live in Britain?!?! How many more cunts from here will want to go there? That I'd like, rather than some of them trying to do terrorism in this country, which of course is possible. The fact that they are British is a massive problem for our government. What a lovely endorsement for 'Great' Britain this is, some British Muslim cunt cutting someone's head off.

Still, I blame a lot on labour and our lax immigration laws from many, many years ago and beyond. And current, and the not too distant past, also.

[Edited on 21-08-2014 by p]
p

21st Aug 14 at 00:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
I watched one of the original ones back in 2005 odd. It was genuinely horrific. I wont be watching this one.

I did however see a vid of ISIS lining up 15 or so soldiers, tying them up and executing them by shooting them in the back of the head.

Deluded radicals, need stopping. Lots of innocents will die because of them and at best live in misery

Genuinely horrific indeed. Scary. Very scary. There isn't any word to sum it up, barbaric I guess. I remember three of them standing by the poor guy on the floor. They spout all their bullshit then literally 1 second later they rush to him and start knifing his head off like you're going through the Sunday chicken. The pain the guy was in and the agony that came from him was just something I still haven't forgotten.
Ben G

21st Aug 14 at 00:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by p
quote:
Where have you been the past 6 months? Islamic State are ISIS, the deluded cunts trying to take over Syria and Iraq and merge them.

Just watched the video on liveleak. They really are a complete set of morons who actually believe that their prehistoric actions will get them anywhere in the modern world.

I can't wait for the US to enter into a full blown war again just to rid the middle east of some of these Muslim cunts.

You sort of contradicted yourself, because clearly, Islam isn't solely about peace given what many of the cunts are doing.

What these extremists are expressing/practicing isn't Islam. It's more some nutjobs twisted ideaology, which people have jumped on.
MoesTavern

21st Aug 14 at 03:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
Everytime they mention ISIS I think of this guy

http://www.stadiumcomics.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Archer.png

I'm glad they've decided it's IS instead now

LOOSE CANNON
Dean_W

21st Aug 14 at 04:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lots of laughable posts here.
sc0ott

21st Aug 14 at 06:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Reminded me of ISIS pharmaceuticals when i started hearing about them.
Russ

21st Aug 14 at 06:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love cs. Full of racists and people selling weed from their mums house
Dom

21st Aug 14 at 07:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by p
Well it makes a huge problem/difference, given most of us live in Britain?!?!

How and why exactly?

quote:
Originally posted by p
The fact that they are British is a massive problem for our government. What a lovely endorsement for 'Great' Britain this is, some British Muslim cunt cutting someone's head off.

No different to other nationalities signing up to these groups.

Either way, a terrorists nationality has little importance - they're a terrorist, end of.
The only problem and issue (in this vain) is that these groups are able brain wash and recruit people outside their confinement/'area' to build up numbers. But this isn't new and has been happening, to similar extent, since wars began.
DaveyLC

21st Aug 14 at 08:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by p
quote:

What these extremists are expressing/practicing isn't Islam. It's more some nutjobs twisted ideaology, which people have jumped on.

Agreed! It only takes a hand-full of nutters to commit a small number of insane actions!

What offends me more than the actions of said nutters is the fact that western governments STILL quote Christian principals/beliefs in official business is that not just the highest level of hypocrisy ever?

I've got ZERO issues with people having religious beliefs but there is NO place for it in a democratic government its like some kind of get out of jail free card if all else fails "Well our GOD thinks its bad so F**k you"..

[Edited on 21-08-2014 by DaveyLC]
Marc

21st Aug 14 at 09:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Nuke the site from orbit, only way to be sure

Unfortuntely this is probably the only way to make a start on sorting it all out.
p

21st Aug 14 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by p
quote:

Yeah but it's these individuals who believe it is mixed with their warped ideology ergo what they're doing in the name of their own religion. And clearly we're not talking about a few individuals here, are we.
p

21st Aug 14 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:
Originally posted by p
Well it makes a huge problem/difference, given most of us live in Britain?!?!

How and why exactly?

quote:
Originally posted by p
The fact that they are British is a massive problem for our government. What a lovely endorsement for 'Great' Britain this is, some British Muslim cunt cutting someone's head off.

No different to other nationalities signing up to these groups.

Either way, a terrorists nationality has little importance - they're a terrorist, end of.
The only problem and issue (in this vain) is that these groups are able brain wash and recruit people outside their confinement/'area' to build up numbers. But this isn't new and has been happening, to similar extent, since wars began.

Because it's cunts like this that make people have worry and fear in this country. Taxpayers have to pay money for the government to sort shite like this out. The 7/7 bombings, the poor soldier who got killed in the middle of the street etc. If we didn't have these crazed individuals here then fair enough, but we do. The fact that are British is obviously of importance, just ask David Cameron as to why.
Dom

21st Aug 14 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by p
Because it's cunts like this that make people have worry and fear in this country. Taxpayers have to pay money for the government to sort shite like this out. The 7/7 bombings, the poor soldier who got killed in the middle of the street etc. If we didn't have these crazed individuals here then fair enough, but we do.

That doesn't really answer my question but i'll play along.

So if a terrorist organisation didn't have any British nationals in its group, then everything would be A-OK? The government wouldn't have to 'sort shite like this out' and the country wouldn't be in 'fear'?
Is that what you're suggesting, P?

quote:
Originally posted by p
The fact that are British is obviously of importance, just ask David Cameron as to why.

But i'm not asking David Cameron, i'm asking you

So i ask again, exactly how is a terrorists nationality important?
John

21st Aug 14 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The only reason the nationality is important is that it proves them to be even more of a nutjob. They've had a taste of the civilised world but still want to go and cut heads off in the sand.

As far as who should sort it out is concerned, being British is completely irrelevant.
p

21st Aug 14 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:
Originally posted by p
Because it's cunts like this that make people have worry and fear in this country. Taxpayers have to pay money for the government to sort shite like this out. The 7/7 bombings, the poor soldier who got killed in the middle of the street etc. If we didn't have these crazed individuals here then fair enough, but we do.

That doesn't really answer my question but i'll play along.

So if a terrorist organisation didn't have any British nationals in its group, then everything would be A-OK? The government wouldn't have to 'sort shite like this out' and the country wouldn't be in 'fear'?
Is that what you're suggesting, P?

quote:
Originally posted by p
The fact that are British is obviously of importance, just ask David Cameron as to why.

But i'm not asking David Cameron, i'm asking you

So i ask again, exactly how is a terrorists nationality important?

Fundamentally and logically of course the nationality has no huge relevance because a terrorist's aims is to harm and kill people, basically. But for me, the nationality is important as it's someone from here, which of course is worrying. You wonder how many of them will come back here with their warped ideologies even more so, thus, causing our country a lot of harm, potentially. If they all fuck off over there and die then fair enough.

Well if all this was going on in Asia would we have much of a concern? No.
p

21st Aug 14 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
The only reason the nationality is important is that it proves them to be even more of a nutjob. They've had a taste of the civilised world but still want to go and cut heads off in the sand.

As far as who should sort it out is concerned, being British is completely irrelevant.

Of course it isn't. Because the individuals are British it now means we MUST potentially get involved even more so than before. How can you not see that?
John

21st Aug 14 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can't see it because it doesn't exist. We might to handle the media and Joe public who thinks we now must get involved, but otherwise, no, the need for involvement now hasn't changed.
p

21st Aug 14 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I can't see it because it doesn't exist. We might to handle the media and Joe public who thinks we now must get involved, but otherwise, no, the need for involvement now hasn't changed.

It has changed. Read the news, John.
John

21st Aug 14 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe that's the problem here. Has it changed because you read that in the news or because you think that? I read the news then make my decision based on what I've read + my own opinion/prior knowledge on it, not what they've told me I should now think.
Russ

21st Aug 14 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

british guy was planted there by the US government
sc0ott

21st Aug 14 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hes an american posing with a british accent.
Ben G

21st Aug 14 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No doubt loads of rednecks will now blame the British for raising a terrorist.
p

21st Aug 14 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Maybe that's the problem here. Has it changed because you read that in the news or because you think that? I read the news then make my decision based on what I've read + my own opinion/prior knowledge on it, not what they've told me I should now think.

Don't go to assumptions, John.

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Official War on Islamic State Thread (formerly "Jeez, here we go again") 22 database queries in 0.1122701 seconds