corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Arden Blue Corsa B 1L (dead page 43)

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6    7    8    9  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Arden Blue Corsa B 1L (dead page 43)
Jamie-C

User status: Offline
25th Sep 14 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Please don't paint interior bits, just leave them black plastic and fit vectra chrome handles to brighten it up
Jason x
Premium Member

25th Sep 14 at 21:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kedowan
My instagram is 'davidkedens', don't know if you already follow me but I have a white Mk2 Nova

Ah right yeah I already follow you mate
Jason x
Premium Member

25th Sep 14 at 21:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie-C
Please don't paint interior bits, just leave them black plastic and fit vectra chrome handles to brighten it up

Actually gone off the idea now

Just enjoying the car at the moment, wish I could get things more rehulary but I only have part time job (20 hours a week) so it's one update a month

[Edited on 30-11-2014 by Jason x]
Jamie-C

25th Sep 14 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We all start the same way, was one update a month if I was lucky when I had my Corsa too and I loved it and you appreciate it more when you can't really afford to do big mods all the time, plus you don't get bored as quick
Jason x
Premium Member

25th Sep 14 at 23:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Definitely appreciate it more, still lots of things i want to do with the car
Jason x
Premium Member

27th Sep 14 at 18:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Am using old iphone 4 for camera at the moment as my phone broke, colours looks better/more real from this phones pics but its alot lower mega pixel.

Anyway no updates other than i got the handbrake cables changed, went for a drive and got some pics today

Untitled by Jsn1995, on Flickr

[Edited on 28-09-2014 by Jason x]
Jason x
Premium Member

28th Sep 14 at 17:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sprayed bootlock today,

another coat tomorrow and then clear coat and should be alright, think im just going to put the chrome griffin back on not paying stupid money for a opel badge

taylorboosh

28th Sep 14 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why didnt you bodge the holes?
Jason x
Premium Member

28th Sep 14 at 20:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did think about filling holes up but i prefer it to have a badge
vx-scottw
Premium Member

30th Sep 14 at 12:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nicely done
Jason x
Premium Member

30th Sep 14 at 22:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks finished boot lock now ill get some pics up once i put the badge back on ..want to do some more stuff now as its come out well

[Edited on 18-10-2014 by Jason x]
oJNAo
Premium Member

1st Oct 14 at 11:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much did you pay for your Sportex exhaust and was it the full performance system?

Brilliant job by the way I'm loving the MHW lights
Jason x
Premium Member

1st Oct 14 at 11:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by oJNAo
How much did you pay for your Sportex exhaust and was it the full performance system?

Brilliant job by the way I'm loving the MHW lights

The back box was about £90 and the race-tube was £44, I bought them separately as I got them at different times but I believe it's a bit cheaper buying them together, good system though sounds nice.

And Thanks
basslinecorsa
Premium Member

1st Oct 14 at 12:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking nice mate, why don't you make the griffin badge black for the boot lock. I think it would suit the car better than silver.

Project Scarlett - http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=661417
Jason x
Premium Member

1st Oct 14 at 12:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That might look alright actually, I'll give it a go as ive got a few spare badges
oJNAo
Premium Member

1st Oct 14 at 13:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was thinking of getting a sportex system myself but gonna wait till I do a few more things before, then noticed you had one!

What did you use to remove the rubber strips and clean the glue behind them if you don't mind me asking mate?
Jason x
Premium Member

1st Oct 14 at 13:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Same as debadging mate, hair dryer to heat them up till the glue is soft enough for you to lift the strip off just go slow so you don't take any paint off, then their will be loads of glue underneath I just heated the glue up sprayed some tar remover on it then used a plastic card to take it off

Get a project thread up

[Edited on 01-10-2014 by Jason x]
oJNAo
Premium Member

1st Oct 14 at 13:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I was recommended tar remover to get rid of those bits of glue that won't come off with hot soapy water, cheers
oJNAo
Premium Member

1st Oct 14 at 13:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I probably will start a project thread on here when I get round to pics! Gonna give my car a clean and de strip it today!
Jason x
Premium Member

1st Oct 14 at 22:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dirty car at the moment, hard to keep clean in this weather

[Edited on 18-10-2014 by Jason x]
Jason x
Premium Member

2nd Oct 14 at 22:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got the bootlock finished today

clear coat done, nice and shiny

Sprayed the griffin black as suggested, like it alot glad i did it black now

and finished

cars getting on abit now aswell

ArdenblueDan

3rd Oct 14 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got four of the opel badges dude all you would need to do is cut the lugs off the back and stick it on more than welcome to have them if you want
MatthewR

3rd Oct 14 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bootlock looks great. Get it on
Jason x
Premium Member

3rd Oct 14 at 22:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ArdenblueDan
I've got four of the opel badges dude all you would need to do is cut the lugs off the back and stick it on more than welcome to have them if you want

Cheers for the offer mate , I'm not sure now though I do want Opel but then I would need to change my mud flaps for Opel ones which is more money
Jason x
Premium Member

3rd Oct 14 at 22:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MatthewR
bootlock looks great. Get it on

Cheers I'm happy with how it's come out, Should be on Sunday

[Edited on 03-10-2014 by Jason x]

<<  3    4    5    6    7    8    9  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Arden Blue Corsa B 1L (dead page 43) 24 database queries in 0.1016309 seconds