corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Dbilas Inlet Manifold

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Dbilas Inlet Manifold
Matt.H

User status: Offline
12th May 03 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has anyone got on fitted? Does it make a noticeable difference...what about other performance manifolds. I am thinkin of getting one and dont know what to go for.
Wolf In Welsh Clothing

User status: Offline
12th May 03 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You live in burton-on-trent!!!!!!!
Go to http://www.velosmotorsport.co.uk
I had to travel 70 miles to get to velos from north wales and there right on your door step in anslow.
Pop down and have a look at there inlet manifolds, theyve got 2 to choose from and i deffinatly rate them! ive got the plenum, unichip, induction kit + de-cat. Heres me power graph.

[Edited on 12-05-2003 by Wolf In Welsh Clothing]

New Poll