corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Let wiring to corsa.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Let wiring to corsa.
Aidan-Fleming

User status: Offline
1st Jul 14 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Basically coming to final steps of my let conversion. Quite handy with wiring but can't seem to sus this out.

I've done all the wiring in the footwell. And I'm left with the single black wire which is the ignition live from old 1600 engine.

On my let loom there's ment to be a black wire after injector rail that I connect it to but there's not at all. I've stripped loom back and nothing there. So where can I connect the wire in footwell to on my let loom?

Say the wire was there on let loom, what does it actually go into?
Maybe I can run my own wire and solder it?
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
1st Jul 14 at 23:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does the LET loom need ignition switched live anywhere? If not then there's nothing for it to connect to.
Aidan-Fleming

1st Jul 14 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In the footwell I had a thick red, and a thick red on my let loom that went to battery. So connected them. Is that the switxhed live? Or ignition live?

The thin black wire from the original engine ecu plug, that gets wired to the black wire off the end of the let loom just after injectors. But I don't have that wire. So where do I wire the thin black in footwell to? As I néed that to start engine
Aidan-Fleming

2nd Jul 14 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

?
--ToM--

7th Jul 14 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anything that becomes live when the ignition is on just go off that
Aidan-Fleming

7th Jul 14 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's okay mate got another loom cheers