corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa 2.0 8v wiring.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa 2.0 8v wiring.
brynster

User status: Offline
30th Aug 07 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i ve put my engine in and i ve just got the wiring to do. i ve wired up the ecu but am left with two plugs. one is black and one is green. been told that i ve got to cut the two plugs off and the join the wires up colour to colour to my corsa. forgot to say my corsa is a 1.0 12v. can anybody tell me if this is right or could email a wiring diagram as it would be a great help.

thanks brynster

New Poll