corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Wiring of the clock/temperature in corsa

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wiring of the clock/temperature in corsa
Chris_H

User status: Offline
24th Apr 06 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a 'N' reg corsa and the clock doesn't work. When I got the car all the wiring was in a right mess as some one had bodged it up by putting a sub and amp in it. They have seemed to cut the wires for the clock and I cant see where they are supposed to meet up, so I was wondering if any one had like a wiring diagram of could help me?
Cheers
flash22

24th Apr 06 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

here is the info on the plug on the back of the clock

http://www.carluccio.de/index.php?page=pro-tid (its in german but you can figure it out)

i have got the info on the iso plug just got to find it !!

edit had a look but couldnt find it but.......

you can cross refrence the details from the link and use the pic above to give you the pinouts/colours

If your into electronics this may intrest you ...... http://www.rolandgruber.de/opel_tid/OpelTID_e.htm

[Edited on 24-04-2006 by flash22]

[Edited on 24-04-2006 by flash22]
Chris_H

25th Apr 06 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks, but what I ment to say was where does the wires go from the clock as mine do not connect to anything. I know its not the actual clock as I got another second hand one and fitted it in and that still did not work.

So i'm wondering if you know where they should end up, thanks again.

New Poll