corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Speedo connector Corsa B GSI

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Speedo connector Corsa B GSI
thansen4000

User status: Offline
5th Jun 14 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a 1996 Opel Corsa GSI and I want know if anyone can tell me what each wire is on the connector to the speedo so i can find the wire to the the distance-meter?

I have tried to look after earlier treats but I haven't been able to find a good answer.
Ian
Site Administrator

5th Jun 14 at 10:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fairly sure there is no distance signal as its calculated by the clocks from the speed pulse.
thansen4000

8th Jun 14 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for your answer.

I have thought about your answer the last week. Instead of a speed pulse isn't it a distance pulse and then the speed is calculated form the time between the pulses? (This is just a thought I have no teknical knowledge about it)

New Poll