corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Gym / holiday day??

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gym / holiday day??
Kieran
Premium Member

User status: Offline
4th Jun 14 at 20:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why is it then the top guys in the sport of bodybuilding like phil heath, jay cutler, ronnie, Dorian yates all have 900grams plus for protein? Because they need that to grow FACT. I have met these guys recently and they all say the same eat more.
Jason x
Premium Member

4th Jun 14 at 20:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They may say they do, but They also sell protein supplements - I need not really say anymore.

Don't take advice based on what the person looks like.

[Edited on 04-06-2014 by Jason x]
johnny86
Premium Member

4th Jun 14 at 20:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My brother in law was Britain's strongest man 2012 and contender for world's last year and next year and he doesn't stop eating. Understand he's not toned but my dinners are big he has 3 a day plus protein and the other shit.
GB123
Premium Member

4th Jun 14 at 20:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Need custard pics jason
Russ

4th Jun 14 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Back to /fit/ troll
sc0ott

4th Jun 14 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You didnt by any chance get a selfie with these guys lol
Kieran
Premium Member

4th Jun 14 at 21:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

johnny86
Premium Member

4th Jun 14 at 21:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking hell kizza you put some weight on.
scoob
Premium Member

4th Jun 14 at 21:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's just good lighting and camara angles.
MoesTavern

4th Jun 14 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kieran
Why is it then the top guys in the sport of bodybuilding like phil heath, jay cutler, ronnie, Dorian yates all have 900grams plus for protein? Because they need that to grow FACT. I have met these guys recently and they all say the same eat more.

As Jason x says all of those guys have links to supplement companies, of course they recommend high protein, they're selling the stuff.
Ben G

4th Jun 14 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking hell Kieran. Remind me never to give you abuse on here

Proper stocky unit!

Jason x has got to be a troll, surely?
Ben G

4th Jun 14 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MoesTavern
quote:

As Jason x says all of those guys have links to supplement companies, of course they recommend high protein, they're selling the stuff.

That doesn't mean eating lots of protein isn't a bad thing?

Jason x
Premium Member

4th Jun 14 at 21:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why must I be a troll?

Ben G

4th Jun 14 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Because in every thread, you seem to want to argue with people and call them ridiculous names. It makes for great reading. Carry on.
MoesTavern

4th Jun 14 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:
quote:

That doesn't mean eating lots of protein isn't a bad thing?

Double negative there m8 what do you mean
Ben G

4th Jun 14 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is* apologies. Eating dinner whilst reading and commenting on another epic cs thread.
John

4th Jun 14 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldn't say this in person because you look massive Kieran but what's with all the hand holding? Is that another body building thing?
MoesTavern

4th Jun 14 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It isn't a bad thing, a high protein diet is very beneficial for building muscle, and for preserving muscle whilst on a cut. No-one is disputing that.

What I am disputing is the necessity of huge amounts such as Kieran's 400g per day or whatever he's on. It won't do him any harm it's just pointless
MoesTavern

4th Jun 14 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Also did you watch the video I posted? It mentions how Dorian changed his views on protein requirements after getting involved with selling supplements
Jason x
Premium Member

4th Jun 14 at 22:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Op only wanted to know if he could take his poverty supplements with him
Jason x
Premium Member

4th Jun 14 at 22:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The majority of the enhanced world believe bullshit though, they follow IFBB pro's who earn money sticking their dink in fruit and selling bogus supplements.

Natty world seem to actually research more instead of believing someone because they are bigger than them.
Kieran
Premium Member

4th Jun 14 at 22:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There is no natty guys now days. They do things that don't turn up on drug testing hgh, igf1 and insulin. Yea insulin can be picked up but it's a legal drug to buy and take. So there just as bogus as the ifbb
Russ

4th Jun 14 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You spend your time on 4chan. You're an e-lifting expert.
Jason x
Premium Member

4th Jun 14 at 22:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
There is no natty guys now days. They do things that don't turn up on drug testing hgh, igf1 and insulin. Yea insulin can be picked up but it's a legal drug to buy and take. So there just as bogus as the ifbb

The natty world is full of liars also, theirs no doubt in that.. they normally sell the lie even worse the enhanced guys because of their bs claims of being natty.

I'm talking more about the amateur natty world who truly are drug free, they tend to do more research than the enhanced guy.
Jason x
Premium Member

4th Jun 14 at 22:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
You spend your time on 4chan. You're an e-lifting expert.

Literally never used 4chan.

You need to back down

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Gym / holiday day?? 23 database queries in 0.0156262 seconds