corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Michael Schumacher sustains 'serious' head injury while skiing

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Michael Schumacher sustains 'serious' head injury while skiing
evilrob
Premium Member

User status: Offline
30th Dec 13 at 12:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by C2RL R
quote:
Originally posted by evilrob
She was probably thinking of Schmeichel?

No shit, Sherlock!

As far as I'm aware, Sherlock never played in goal.
C2RL R

30th Dec 13 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

According to Wikipedia, the author who wrote Sherlock was a goalkeeper. Useless info I know.
Eck
Premium Member

30th Dec 13 at 13:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
quote:
Originally posted by GB123
quote:
Love to see a good old corsasport bandwagon in motion, I see Ronson just felt the full force there. Funny thing being that if he had posted a joke/ jokes like that a year ago in a thread talking about someone nearly dying cunts would have been lolling like fuck. It just so happens that the whole Frankie Boyle type humour has been knocked on the head by the media in recent months, then you get people on here being precious about a guy who used to drive a car for a living.

Who remembers the threads where someone would be looking for remembrance and all that would be posted were sick jokes about said person. Laughs galore, certainly no one getting a bunch of panty twisters jumping down their throat. The guy made a joke that isn't affecting Schumacher in any way, shape or form. Why does he have a line of people waiting to call him a wanker?

[Edited on 30-12-2013 by alan-g-w]

What bit was the joke?

Google hyperbole.

Think it's you who needs to Google it, Alan. You didn't exaggerate, you were incorrect in saying he made a joke when infact he said the man deserves it for how he drove an F1 car.
Aaron

30th Dec 13 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've had a few bad smashes while boarding....some without a crash helmet on i'm sorry to say. Some very lucky escapes. Surprisingly enough, i had my luckiest escape when in the resort of Meribel (where MSC has of course had his accident).

I caught en edge and literally cartwheeled down the piste....but rather than using my hands...it was the top of my head which hit the ground. Could have quite easily snapped my neck. I've also accidentily rode off the edge of piste due to thinking i was a billy big bollocks and going too fast...i missed landing on a large tree stump by about 2ft.

I've also got a long standing shoulder injury which i can still feel today from where i face planted after catching an edge at about 30mph. Crazy how lucky i've been.

[Edited on 30-12-2013 by Aaron]
fred7

30th Dec 13 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You actually do sound like billy big bollocks after that and still boarding is pretty brave imo
Generation

30th Dec 13 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure why this is affecting people
Aaron

30th Dec 13 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fred7
You actually do sound like billy big bollocks after that and still boarding is pretty brave imo

Indeed. Needless to say i learnt my lesson, and ended looking like Robocop with all the protective gear i used to wear. Haven't been for a few years now tbh, and I think i've grown out of it anyway. My boards are more like wall-hanging ornaments now tbh

GB123
Premium Member

30th Dec 13 at 13:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
Love to see a good old corsasport bandwagon in motion, I see Ronson just felt the full force there. Funny thing being that if he had posted a joke/ jokes like that a year ago in a thread talking about someone nearly dying cunts would have been lolling like fuck. It just so happens that the whole Frankie Boyle type humour has been knocked on the head by the media in recent months, then you get people on here being precious about a guy who used to drive a car for a living.

Who remembers the threads where someone would be looking for remembrance and all that would be posted were sick jokes about said person. Laughs galore, certainly no one getting a bunch of panty twisters jumping down their throat. The guy made a joke that isn't affecting Schumacher in any way, shape or form. Why does he have a line of people waiting to call him a wanker?

What bit was the joke?

Google hyperbole.

Why? Is that what you did?

I can't see how hyperbole is involved at all, you categorically stated: 'The guy made a joke that isn't affecting Schumacher' and I asked what the joke was.
Ben G

30th Dec 13 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Generation

This line is getting boring now, generation.

I don't see if affecting anyone. We're having a discussion about it, which is what usually happens on forums.

Can't see anyone cutting their wrists or going to a memorial.
Steve
Premium Member

30th Dec 13 at 14:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Iv seen "fans" on my facebook saying they actually had no sleep last night because of it and they haven't stopped crying etc etc

Aaron

30th Dec 13 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Iv seen "fans" on my facebook saying they actually had no sleep last night because of it and they haven't stopped crying etc etc

Could you U2U their e mail addresses to Generation, so that he can feel like he's making his point?

Cheers
Ben G

30th Dec 13 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You need to delete them then. They're clearly emo types who listen to the likes of the lost prophets.
Steve
Premium Member

30th Dec 13 at 14:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they are girls btw, if they were blokes they wouldn't be there
alan-g-w

30th Dec 13 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
quote:
quote:

What bit was the joke?

Google hyperbole.

Think it's you who needs to Google it, Alan. You didn't exaggerate, you were incorrect in saying he made a joke when infact he said the man deserves it for how he drove an F1 car.

?

I was referring to Ronson's hyperbole, i.e. Schumacher deserves this for being a cheating bastard. I hated the way that about a dozen people jumped down his throat for an off the cuff remark - do people really believe that if he was hypothetically presented with a big red button and told 'press this to give Michael Schumacher massive blunt force trauma, just to get him back for being a cheating bastard 10yrs ago' that he'd go ahead? Clearly not, it was a daft comment that shouldn't have been taken seriously.
Generation

30th Dec 13 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aaron trying to make internet friends
Didn't see anybody cutting wrists of having memorials in original thread either tbh
Aaron

30th Dec 13 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Didn't see anybody cutting wrists of having memorials in original thread either tbh

Showing yourself up even more bud.
Generation

30th Dec 13 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Infront of the internet too!!
Aaron

30th Dec 13 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do I deserve to be involved in a life threatening accident yet then?
Generation

30th Dec 13 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No?

Strange thing to ask me, I haven't said that about anybody.

[Edited on 30-12-2013 by Generation]
Aaron

30th Dec 13 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
No?

Strange thing to ask me, I haven't said that about anybody.

[Edited on 30-12-2013 by Generation]

Seems to be your sort of level that's all
Generation

30th Dec 13 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, OK.

Take it you've just realised it wasn't me a few pages back that said it..

Please feel free to quote me on similar things I've previously said seeing as it's "my level"

Nothing? Thought so.
Aaron

30th Dec 13 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Yeah, OK.

Take it you've just realised it wasn't me a few pages back that said it..

Incorrect. I'm capable of keeping track of retarded comments in a thread thanks.
Generation

30th Dec 13 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Please feel free to quote me on similar things I've previously said seeing as it's "my level"

Nothing? Thought so.
Aaron

30th Dec 13 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Aaron

30th Dec 13 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Turning into a bellend when questioned = 2

I'm sure there will more be past, present and future examples

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Michael Schumacher sustains 'serious' head injury while skiing 22 database queries in 0.0993021 seconds