corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Michael Schumacher sustains 'serious' head injury while skiing

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Michael Schumacher sustains 'serious' head injury while skiing
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
30th Dec 13 at 08:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Isn't that exactly what happened to Liam Neeson's wife? Had a skiing accident and hit her head, but got up and said she was fine; only to collapse and die later on?
C2RL R

30th Dec 13 at 08:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep same thing
Cavey

30th Dec 13 at 09:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is what everyone was banging on about when Lloris played on for Spurs the other week too. Saying it was such a ridiculous decision as he could of had a bleed on the brain
Jambo

30th Dec 13 at 09:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My dad had a bleed on the brain, collapsed bit then got back up and was fine. Walked himself to the ambulance. Then within 2hrs he nearly died.

Head injuries are serious business.
C2RL R

30th Dec 13 at 09:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What caused that mate?
Toby
Premium Member

30th Dec 13 at 10:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Happened to my mates brother. Hit his head, got up walked home and went to bed. Never woke up.
Jambo

30th Dec 13 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by C2RL R
What caused that mate?

Nobody is 100% sure. Certainly years of being unhealthy mainly.
Jambo

30th Dec 13 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Toby
fred7

30th Dec 13 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wifes just said have i heard about this i said yeh its bad she says yeh he was such a good goal keeper!
fred7

30th Dec 13 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

10.12am That is the end of a fairly brief press conference from the hospital in Grenoble. Schumacher remains in an induced coma in critical condition with a clot on the brain. He is in a "fight for his life" and the doctors say they are working on an hour-by-hour basis so can offer no real prognosis on his chances for survival.
Ben G

30th Dec 13 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It seems to be getting worse, rather than better
Balling
Premium Member

30th Dec 13 at 10:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-25545993

Apparently he's been in surgery twice already.

Holes drilled in skull to release pressure.

alan-g-w

30th Dec 13 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Love to see a good old corsasport bandwagon in motion, I see Ronson just felt the full force there. Funny thing being that if he had posted a joke/ jokes like that a year ago in a thread talking about someone nearly dying cunts would have been lolling like fuck. It just so happens that the whole Frankie Boyle type humour has been knocked on the head by the media in recent months, then you get people on here being precious about a guy who used to drive a car for a living.

Who remembers the threads where someone would be looking for remembrance and all that would be posted were sick jokes about said person. Laughs galore, certainly no one getting a bunch of panty twisters jumping down their throat. The guy made a joke that isn't affecting Schumacher in any way, shape or form. Why does he have a line of people waiting to call him a wanker?

[Edited on 30-12-2013 by alan-g-w]
Dave

30th Dec 13 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It wasn't a joke you belm, he said he deserved this because of what he did during his racing career.
Dave

30th Dec 13 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fred7
Wifes just said have i heard about this i said yeh its bad she says yeh he was such a good goal keeper!

Funny thing is in the 70/80s Germany did have a goalkeeper called Schumacher.
alan-g-w

30th Dec 13 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave
It wasn't a joke you belm, he said he deserved this because of what he did during his racing career.

Aye, also I'm sure he's sat there working on a Delorean so that he can go back in time and carry it out earlier. Seriously.
Dave

30th Dec 13 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What the fuck are you wittering about?
fred7

30th Dec 13 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

So the is on me then. Although she wasnt born till 86 and has no idea

[Edited on 30-12-2013 by fred7]
evilrob
Premium Member

30th Dec 13 at 11:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

So the is on me then. Although she wasnt born till 86 and has no idea

She was probably thinking of Schmeichel?
GB123
Premium Member

30th Dec 13 at 11:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
Love to see a good old corsasport bandwagon in motion, I see Ronson just felt the full force there. Funny thing being that if he had posted a joke/ jokes like that a year ago in a thread talking about someone nearly dying cunts would have been lolling like fuck. It just so happens that the whole Frankie Boyle type humour has been knocked on the head by the media in recent months, then you get people on here being precious about a guy who used to drive a car for a living.

Who remembers the threads where someone would be looking for remembrance and all that would be posted were sick jokes about said person. Laughs galore, certainly no one getting a bunch of panty twisters jumping down their throat. The guy made a joke that isn't affecting Schumacher in any way, shape or form. Why does he have a line of people waiting to call him a wanker?

What bit was the joke?
C2RL R

30th Dec 13 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by evilrob
She was probably thinking of Schmeichel?

No shit, Sherlock!
RichR
Premium Member

30th Dec 13 at 12:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would be interesting to know if he had a helmet on; I'm not a bad boarder and spend most of my holidays off piste but the better I get, the more risks I take and I'd never go out without my helmet, however, I'm always amazed by the amount of people (normally skiers not to stereotype) who ride without one.

[Edited on 30-12-2013 by LiVe LeE]
alan-g-w

30th Dec 13 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GB123
quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w

What bit was the joke?

Google hyperbole.
fred7

30th Dec 13 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He did lee. Last press release said his helmet saved his life up to now. He wouldnt of made it to the hospital.
C2RL R

30th Dec 13 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just read an update on BBC website and it doesn't sound good for him. Mind you it didn't sound good for Richard Hammond either but he pulled through.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Michael Schumacher sustains 'serious' head injury while skiing 23 database queries in 0.0120020 seconds