corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Mexico

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mexico
Nath

User status: Offline
30th Sep 13 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've read about all sorts of wildlife so far Sounds interesting!
fred7

30th Sep 13 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The only thing we seen when we was there was a lizard that was there most night behind a lamp shade in the bar roof top
craig8
Premium Member

1st Oct 13 at 19:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Booked to go HERE for 11 nights next year

[Edited on 30-09-2013 by Nath]

Picked some people up from that hotel on the way to an excursion, only a mile or so away from where we were staying, hotel looked stunning from the outside/lobby area and the people really rated it so I'm sure you won't be disappointed

E36 328
Ben G

1st Oct 13 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Missus parents are currently in mexico. Said its ridiculously expensive. Cost them 120 english pounds to watch a show.
Nath

1st Oct 13 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by craig8
quote:
Booked to go HERE for 11 nights next year

[Edited on 30-09-2013 by Nath]

Picked some people up from that hotel on the way to an excursion, only a mile or so away from where we were staying, hotel looked stunning from the outside/lobby area and the people really rated it so I'm sure you won't be disappointed

Ah cool! Cheers for that

[Edited on 01-10-2013 by Nath]
craig8
Premium Member

1st Oct 13 at 23:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like they went to coco bongo, if you go there then book through thomsons and you get a gold member band that will get you que jump which you will be glad of, VIP area seating and unlimited drinks served at your table and transport. Well worth it and tbh it's the cost of a half decent meal at home so not really that expensive

Chichen itza is a good day out if your into a bit of sight seeing, also get to swim in a pretty big cenote and go to a tequila factory

The other trip we done was jungle maya where you go into a Mayan ranch and abseil into a cenote, swim through some, get driven through the area in unimogs then zip line into another cenote. Lunch is included then a few more lip lines over the jungle and snorkelling then a visit to Tulum

E36 328
fred7

2nd Oct 13 at 04:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That zip line trip sounds great? £120 for 2 people to have a night out sounds good to me!
Nath

2nd Oct 13 at 07:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it better then to book excursions before you go? Thomson emailed me a list of activities yersterday, the zip line thing looks awesome! Just need to convince the missus
fred7

2nd Oct 13 at 08:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We never did anything but relax. My old boss was there when we was and he said see your rep when your there.
gez bay

2nd Oct 13 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Is it better then to book excursions before you go? Thomson emailed me a list of activities yersterday, the zip line thing looks awesome! Just need to convince the missus

Zip lining is unreal. There's other things within that park too, cave swimming (safely) cave driving buggies and loads more stuff, massive food diner there, all you can eat inc in the price. Delphinus dolphin swimming is brilliant too. There's just loads of trips there to do, just be warned, they rip you off for the pictures/videos etc.

I'd just book the trips when your there, they're no more expensive and there's more info on them

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Mexico 23 database queries in 0.0120649 seconds