corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » problems after engine change 2007 corsa

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author problems after engine change 2007 corsa
tonyuk1974

User status: Offline
12th Aug 13 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, i have just changed an engine on a 2007 1.4 corsa and am having the following problems. Engines starts and runs but i have no clutch, power steering, or rev counter. The abs light is on as is a light with a steering wheel. Is there a plug that im missing? Can you bleed the clutch in these. The clutch i put in has plenty of life left and the pressure plate was good too. Thanks in advance
tonyuk1974

User status: Offline
13th Aug 13 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have sorted the rev counter and have found out that i need to undo engine/gearbox bolts to press the clutch release bearing in order for it to bleed properly, without doing this its impossible to bleed it after engine change. Anyway, im still left with the problem of no power steering and the abs light is still on. Any ideas?

New Poll