corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa C Gear Linkage Mount

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C Gear Linkage Mount
Dom

User status: Offline
5th Aug 13 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After spending a few minutes attempting to adjust my selector/linkage to remove the 'notchyness' in gear changes, i've found a bit of play in the gear linkage mount - more specifically the bracket that comes off the subframe (bit in solid black) which i'm assuming is down to play in the rubber bush (rubber bushes either side of the linkage appear to be ok) at the end of the bracket -

I know i can purchase the complete assembly (linkage + mount) from Vauxhall, which is around £140 inc vat, but is it possible (and does anyone have part numbers) to purchase the mount on it own or if possible, just the subframe bracket?

Much appreciated for any help

Edit - also does anyone know how difficult it is to replace the linkage mount? I've heard you can drop the subframe cross beam that the bracket attaches to, is that the case?

Edit 2 - THIS appears to be the part i'm after - is the 9199959 or 758926 part numbers correct? As i'm getting sod all results otherwise when Googling.

[Edited on 05-08-2013 by Dom]
Dom

User status: Offline
13th Aug 13 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bit of a bump - can anyone shed any light on any of this?

New Poll