corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » 1999 corsa sport 1.4 16v in black

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1999 corsa sport 1.4 16v in black
taylorboosh

User status: Offline
2nd Sep 14 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok let me know - id prefer unmodified
Ant182
Premium Member

2nd Sep 14 at 18:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It has k&n, sportex system and lowered suspension like but you can change it back if you bought it, inside is how. It came from the factory even the cd player plus as clean as
Ant182
Premium Member

20th Sep 14 at 19:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well the car sold to my mate at work, who loves it good times for him bad for me so in the New year thinking of swapping my corolla for a corsa D 1.4 Sri 3dr them playing with that anyone no anyone that has driven one and know what there like?
taylorboosh

20th Sep 14 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can you not afford the 1.6t sri?
Ant182
Premium Member

20th Sep 14 at 21:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know your guna say I'm daft but I had my fill of turbo motors over the years big big bills so just using small, N/A engines now.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » 1999 corsa sport 1.4 16v in black 23 database queries in 0.0095761 seconds