corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » 1999 corsa sport 1.4 16v in black

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1999 corsa sport 1.4 16v in black
Ant182
Premium Member

User status: Offline
17th Oct 13 at 19:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers for that your motor is well nice if I can get my corsa to that standard I'll b well chuffed. I've managed
to get a Apex ssuspension kit spring's dampers lowers 60mm approx I can't wait to put that on. It needs a headgasket so then it will be exhaust time then a panel filter and a powerbox. Then I'll turn to my attention to
my paint work
Ant182
Premium Member

16th Apr 14 at 16:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well hi all not been on for a while, due to work and not making great progress with the corsa. Today managed to get the new bonnet on now makes the car look alot better. Suspension next
Ant182
Premium Member

17th Apr 14 at 17:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can anyone tell me did Vauxhall ever design a front bumper add on that looks good for these sports? As the rear with the spoiler looks good but to me some times the front looks a bit is missing something to me. I don't want to but a gsi frontend on as its not a gsi as I'm trying to keep to how it should be, that's why I'm keeping it as a 1.4 sport. Any help would be great
Ant182
Premium Member

17th May 14 at 14:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New suspention on -60mm, new bonnet on. Slowy getting there
Ant182
Premium Member

17th May 14 at 14:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Interior all cleaned and polished now, sticking with the original look.
Ant182
Premium Member

17th May 14 at 15:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exhaust & Manifold next, going to keep it as a 14xe, I know some of you would say stick a redtop in or a turbo unit but, Im not looking for big bhp just summit abit retro and fun on my b road drives. Did another DVLA check and theres only a few hundred of these sports left on the road now so getting rare now.

[Edited on 17-05-2014 by Ant182]
Jamie prentice

19th May 14 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Car looks nice mate
Ant182
Premium Member

19th May 14 at 20:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers Jamie, doing my best, going to try the heatgun thing on the old arch trims to see if I can get them looking better.
Ant182
Premium Member

7th Jul 14 at 15:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fitted a new coolant bottle today and cat back sportex system with the race tube, plus at the same time made a induction kit out of my old K&N off my corolla, really pleased it all today
Ant182
Premium Member

8th Jul 14 at 19:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Most upto date pic 7/7/14 new exhaust cat back system on, used a heat gun on the arch trims and its had 2 claying's and 2 polishing's upto now, so im happy with the progress so far
Ant182
Premium Member

8th Jul 14 at 19:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

While I had the air-box out for cleaning I thought I try make use of my old Corolla K&N and it looks ok I think and seem to work ok too.
Ant182
Premium Member

20th Jul 14 at 15:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well guys due to some changing circumstances I may have to put the corsa up for sale in the next few months, I'm trying not to have to but I may not have a option, so if anyone know anyone that could offer it a good home and carry on my good work.
Can always send me a email at steven.allison@live.co.uk

[Edited on 20-07-2014 by Ant182]
Ant182
Premium Member

23rd Jul 14 at 21:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep so it looks like it's guna have to go
If anyone want to enquire please do, sad days
Ant182
Premium Member

29th Jul 14 at 22:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well guys open to offers now! sensible ones tho, thanks
chrisr195

31st Jul 14 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks smart, shame you have to get rid
Ant182
Premium Member

31st Jul 14 at 19:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks Chris yer I'm abit gutted but I've got to off load it by the looks as where I'm now living I can't store it, so she needs a good home if you know anyone or if anyone want yo make me a sensible offer? Unhappy days.
chrisr195

2nd Aug 14 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what mileage is it done and what you looking for it?
Ant182
Premium Member

2nd Aug 14 at 17:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

98thou and looking for 850ish 5month tax on it, full service history.
Ant182
Premium Member

15th Aug 14 at 08:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Now then, so anyone know anyone on the look out for a B then as otherwise I may have to end up part ex in it in with my daily runner to just have one car again so I don't have all the extra cost of storage
Aleex

15th Aug 14 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bet the wheels would look so much better without centre caps .
Ant182
Premium Member

17th Aug 14 at 18:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They may do but I like the look of them been off the gte.
MatthewR

17th Aug 14 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

needs small tread tyres much smaller
Ant182
Premium Member

17th Aug 14 at 19:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was guna put some lot better tyres on with a smaller profile but no point now I have to find it a new owner.
taylorboosh

2nd Sep 14 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still for sale?
Ant182
Premium Member

2nd Sep 14 at 18:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a guy looking at it on Thursday but if he says no ill give you a shout mate.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » 1999 corsa sport 1.4 16v in black 23 database queries in 0.1005900 seconds