corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Phone Contract

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Phone Contract
Tom B

User status: Offline
27th May 13 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My father past away last week and is still in contract of mobile. We are looking at cancelling contract and having number on PAYG SIM card as he's had same number for a long time. I'm having a nightmare with T Mobile should it be really that difficult? I've been told they usually wave contract costs? Only other option is to carry on the contract for another 12 months in my name but I don't need 2 phones.
Brett
Premium Member

27th May 13 at 17:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry for your loss

You should be able to send them a copy of the death certificate and remaining fees will be written off. They should be able to provide you with the PAC code on cancellation. Looking online, as an option, others have been able to retain the contract in their name but on a revised lower tariff.

Hope you can get it sorted.
Tom B

27th May 13 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks buddy
pow
Premium Member

27th May 13 at 22:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vodafone wanted the money to finish my Grandads contract when he passed away a few years ago, even with a copy of a death certificate!

So Dad asked to be put through to cancellations and started the process of cancelling my Grandma's, my sisters and my Mum's contacts. When they asked why it was all sorted straight away. Funny that.

New Poll