corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » ANY IDEAS ??? boot install....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ANY IDEAS ??? boot install....
CRB 553

User status: Offline
   6th May 03 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Need ideas on wot to do to show off install more, eg. laser lighting, strobes, or smoke etc.....

digitalbanana

6th May 03 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u can get a laser from Maplin, i got 1..their wicked! just run it off batteries or get an inverter.

their like £30 or £50...dependng on how complex u want em.
ajscorsa

6th May 03 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

see the big SQ on the side. make that clear perspex and put a few led's behind it
SteveW

6th May 03 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mate the list is endless. You could have a neon tube between the two subs. I would say blue to match the install. Plus blue is a classic neon colour. Then you mount lighting (home lighting from B&Q) the little spot lights. You can get these coloured. hook them up. And you will have the brightest install EVER> i think the lazer idea is good, BUT its a little tacky, you dont wanna ruin a great install like yours with some tacky lighting.

Thats just mu ideas.

Steve
CRB 553

6th May 03 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers steve....

av already got neon lighting under the amps so the sides glow but a was looking for sumthing else aswell......
corb

6th May 03 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate has his boot trimmed in yellow carpet

We got a fog light the other day, painted it yellow with bulb paint and its bright as anything ive ever seen! Like steve said, u could use home lighting, but the fog is MUCH brighter.

New Poll