corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa c sashboard lights staying on Even when iginition off

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa c sashboard lights staying on Even when iginition off
bally2010
Premium Member

User status: Offline
28th Feb 13 at 17:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi i bought a corsa c That had a flat battery and was told it wouldnt start, so i charged the battery and it started and drove fine for around 4 miles, now i was geting the handbrake light staying on the clocks when the ignition was off and car locked.

Now it runs for a few seconds and then it cuts out then it starts up again. But when i take the key out i get all these lights on the dash aswell.

Anyone no what the problem could be?
Btw the indicator isnt on its just stuck on.

Behind Clocks wiring

New Poll