corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Torque setting for lower pulley

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Torque setting for lower pulley
Generation

User status: Offline
8th Feb 13 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anybody know?

The lower pulley that the alternator belt sits around. I've to 6 new bolts from Vaux

Thanks
Danny W
Organiser: East Midlands
Premium Member

8th Feb 13 at 10:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm away from home ATM so can't check Haynes but I'm pretty sure they are 15 LB/FT  20 NM and use some loctite on the threads too. Will double check for you after work

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
Generation

8th Feb 13 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would seem your memory serves you well

[Edited on 08-02-2013 by Generation]

New Poll