corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » anyone know anything about these?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author anyone know anything about these?
chloe16v

User status: Offline
28th Nov 12 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Whittie
Bit rubbish, back in work yet? Must be bored shitless...

nope dr signed me off an physio wont let me drive
ShEp

28th Nov 12 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Big claim coming....
Gary
Premium Member

28th Nov 12 at 19:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cant tell if whittie joking
taylorboosh

28th Nov 12 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't think he is
baza31

28th Nov 12 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am beginning to wonder if this is all some twisted attention seeking plan or your just a wind up merchant . Bet he loves you spending his wages on your kids buying your kids presents . I gave you benefit of doubt but you do slightly take the piss
chloe16v

28th Nov 12 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they are his kids aswell, we have both talked about it, i havent just raided his bank account
chloe16v

28th Nov 12 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would you rather the 3 kids woke up with nothing on xmas morning how would that have made you feel as a child?!
baza31

28th Nov 12 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chloe16v
would you rather the 3 kids woke up with nothing on xmas morning how would that have made you feel as a child?!

Is he the biological father to all 3 ? Tbh it would make me feel like my mum was a lazy cunt full of reasons why she couldn't work to get me a present. But it's nice to know kids with non working family's get as much if not more than family's that stand on their own two feet. I was lucky my folks both worked hard and would work more hours to get nice things . Maybe they should of sat on couch all day breeding and let all the workers pay for their kids scooters and tablets
chloe16v

28th Nov 12 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baza31
quote:
Originally posted by chloe16v

Is he the biological father to all 3 ? Tbh it would make me feel like my mum was a lazy cunt full of reasons why she couldn't work to get me a present. But it's nice to know kids with non working family's get as much if not more than family's that stand on their own two feet. I was lucky my folks both worked hard and would work more hours to get nice things . Maybe they should of sat on couch all day breeding and let all the workers pay for their kids scooters and tablets

yes he is! he goes out and works every day, he does hours of over time and works his days off so we can have nice things! i have stayed at home to look after our kids not for hand outs! i wouldnt mind but we dont get any hand outs we cant even get wtc because he earns too much
taylorboosh

28th Nov 12 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol she's spending HIS money? They have 3 kids together, a house, a van. They are a family if I ever saw one. You will find one day that not all people are like you baza, not every one takes from their family, i think that he most likely enjoys providing for his kids and family, I bet he enjoys the look on there faces when they have a great Christmas... Your a total fucking bell end if I ever seen one.
corsa_sean

29th Nov 12 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I go to work and my missues stays in and looks afte rmy kid does that make her a scrounger aswell ? No back in the good old days that was the done thing so think all ou self rightous (cant remeber how to spell it) should get off her back she asked a question so least give her senseable replys
_Allan_

29th Nov 12 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by taylorboosh
Lol she's spending HIS money? They have 3 kids together, a house, a van. They are a family if I ever saw one. You will find one day that not all people are like you baza, not every one takes from their family, i think that he most likely enjoys providing for his kids and family, I bet he enjoys the look on there faces when they have a great Christmas... Your a total fucking bell end if I ever seen one.

ooofft burned.
Jamie Walby

29th Nov 12 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SCOOOOTAY MOTHER FUCKER
3CorsaMeal

29th Nov 12 at 09:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gary is going downhill imo, slowly but surely he is turning into an angry troll.

Gary
Premium Member

29th Nov 12 at 10:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was never uphill to start with
3CorsaMeal

29th Nov 12 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That can only mean you're digging a hole
spencer88

29th Nov 12 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
That can only mean you're digging a hole

Hopefully he will bury someone in it.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » anyone know anything about these? 22 database queries in 0.0155699 seconds